23.Feeling Down inside me- Truth

Ash speeds up.
  He has the radio turned up really loud.
   His horrible singing is killing me.
  I wish I was dead.
The others honk behind us, Ash flicking the bird over the rolled roof.
   We laugh.
"What do you think of life?" I ask.
  "I think that you only have so much time, so spend it how you can. You shouldn't worry about anything but that one moment, that exact time. Cause.... Times like these are things you need to remember." He says from his heart.
I smile.
   "Why are you so amazing?" I ask.
"Because it's not everyday that you meet or have people like you in your life."
"Well..... It's not everyday that someone risks a life for a stranger"
"It's not everyday that I get drunk."
"What?"
"Nothing." Ash says quickly.

Finally

We finally are at home.
West will stay with us for a while.
I walk to my room and lock the door. I break down into tears, the pain of my regret crushing me.

Peter POV

I walk to the stairs and stop, hearing an odd noise.
I go to the sound and find myself at the door of Nora's room.
I can't take it. I had to deal with a drunk and fucked up Ash for a while, now a Nora.
My life is living HELL!
I go back down to the stairs. I over hear a conversation with Ash and West.

Ash's POV

I go and talk to West in private.
"Hey man"
"Yo?"
"Can we talk?"
"Sure"
"I know you didn't know... But me and Nora were a couple"
"Shit. I love her but, she loved you before. I can't take her from you."
"It sucks"
"Look man. I don't want to hurt her but, I think I'm gonna break up with her"
"No. Look don't hurt her but.... I don't know. Whatever you think is the best."
"Ok"

Nora POV

I get up and walk to Ash's room, hoping to find him to talk. I open his door and see nothing but trash and empty alcohol bottle and a horrible stench.

 I open his door and see nothing but trash and empty alcohol bottle and a horrible stench

   I see a prescription bottle on a table and drum sets slung across the room.
   I read the bottle to find a label read:
  'Prescribed for depression'
Ash suffers from depression?
I hear the door open.

Hey... Just had to go back and listen to the song. It sounds super familiar and I can't figure it out cause like the part at the beginning is killin me cause I know ive heard it.

"What are you doing in here?"
"I- I- I just wanted to talk."
  "Get out."
I walk out but don't go out, I stop in front of Ash as he stands, looking down.
   I hug him.
"I'm sorry"
  I let go and walk out.
Nothing. I don't think me and Ash will ever be back to us.
  I need Ash, no matter what it takes but I love West.
  What do I do?

??what cha think? Any comments, votes? Please comment and share.
Love y'all.