17.suspense

I drive the car Before we stop at a pharmacy.
   I get out as West puts his helmet off and carries it in his hand.
   We walk in.
"What we gotta get?" I ask.
    "A break" he jokes as he stretches.
   "I'll go look down the aisles" I say as he nods and looks at food.

    I stretch and yawn as I pass by a familiar face. Oh shit... It was Chris, but some guy too.
   Wait.... And a girl. They all look alike. They're all siblings.

 They're all siblings

Ok?  Do you think he notices me?   I think West notices me tense up and comes up beside me, holding my hand

   I think West notices me tense up and comes up beside me, holding my hand.
   "Baby, is this what you said you got last time?" He ask, holding up head and shoulder gell stuff.
   I relax and laugh.
I give him a stupid look and ruffle his hair. "No, it's the conditioner." I say.
   Chris looks over. He has a bit of familiarity in his eyes.
    Chris comes to me. "You look really-" he gets caught off by West leaning down and kissing me as if to think we didn't notice Chris speaking .
   We walk off giggling.
When we both get in the car, leaving his bike on purpose, he looks in mirror to see lipstick all over his face.
   "Sorry."
"It's ok. Thank you. I'm sorry for getting lipstick on your face." I say.
   "No problem. Your actually a good kisser."
I blush.
   "Thanks."
He blushes, he's so cute.
   I watch as Chris and the other two look a likes come out.
   Chris makes eye contact with me as he passes our car.
    My eyes still locked with Chris'. "Why don't we drive West!" I say.
  "Awesome plan. What could go wrong with West!?" I turn and laugh.

     "If you had $1,109. What would you do with it?" I ask West on the interstate.
   "Photography shit and travel the world." He says.
    "At the pit stop, I'll show you some drawings and pictures I took and drew." West says.
    "Ok.... Cool."
"If you could kiss anyone, who would it be?" West asks.
It brings back all the memories of me and Ash. Me and Chris. Me and Peter. Me and Triston. Me and Scott. It's hard to breathe.
   Everything crushes down on me. My regret, my fear, everything.

Ended it early for suspense.