48. Make a Wish......if you can

It's been really long and I feel bad that the last chapter was probably a little crappy. But...ill try and make it up. I'm gonna make this a really long chapter, I promise. Also, my first few books were kinda bad, and his book is kinda bad too, but I've been writing something for school that I think some people might like, I'll just sauce it up some. Anyway, love you guys. (Prefer you not read Missing Home and all my other books😂😂)

Triston hits a bump, I feel Ash twitch some.
"Your a bitch." He whispers in my ear.
"Oh really? Thank you then." I laugh.
Triston pulls in to Trey's driveway and we all get out. Henry comes running out.
"Guys! Guess. What!"
"What's up?" Hannah asks.
"Sooo....I'm not 100% sure." He laughs.
"That's all? I'd like some alone time with my bitch." Ash says.
"Correction...I'm your Sexy Bitch." We laugh as Ash takes me to a room.

8 hours later......
*Glass Shatter*
"Wake up! Get out of bed!" I hear Hannah, she's trying to pull me out of the bed.
I open my eyes and turn to see Cayden trying to run as blood trickles down his shirtless body.
  "What the fuck is going on?" I ask.
  "No time to explain! Go!" She yells right as a bullet hits her side , nocking her to the floor.
   I look up to find a bullet hole in the window.
"Hannah!" Oh my fucking God! What do I do!? "TRISTON!!!!" I scream in shear stupidity. Fuck!
"Hannah! Don't die on me! I beg you!"
I drag Hannah and try to get her down the stairs, where I guess Trey and his gang got out.
   The place becomes misty.
"Hello?" I stop in my tracks.
  Something doesn't seem right.
All my fears compile into one when I feel a hand and rag on my face.
  Suddenly, everything goes black.

  I wake up to black.
I try moving but can't, I hit the top of whatever I'm in.
   "Help! Hellooooo!"
I hear chains and the top pops off as someone drags me out.
   Right as I thought we were fine, I had Ash back, Henry, we even had snow.
The man shoves me in a chair and blind folds me as he straps leather straps around my neck, hands, and ankles.
   "Well....well...well. Baby! It's nice to see you again."

TRISTON POV

Like usual, I was getting pizza and setting in the pool with my unicorn float when I hear shattering glass......
"It's ok little pizza....you'll find the rest of your family, just go into my belly."
*Shatter*
What the... "Fuck?"
I go to investigate but I land in the pool, causing a splash. Next thing I know,  bullets are shooting into the pool.
   Hey....why is it red?
I hurry and get out, barley missing get hit in the head. I stop.... Oh shit. I could've just died!
    I run, not really knowing what I'm doing. I slam right into a person.
  "Oh my god! TRISTON? Are you ok?" Callie ask.
"Uhhh. Duhhhhh! Other than almost being 6 feet under and not just under water.......why?" I ask calmly.
  "Just being nice. Come!" She grabs my hand.
"Uhhh...what!? Don't you have a boyfriend?"
She slaps me. "I meant follow me!"
  .....oh.

Ash POV

I get out of bed after me and Nora had some fun and decide to check in Triston and go buy him more Pizza.
"YO. I'm gonna go get some more Pizza. Don't go look for Scott...or Paisley....cause I found them...." I stop at the awkward moment.
"Yay! I love you so fucking much! Get some Cat shaped Gummy bears while your at it."
"Fineeee!" I groan.
I get in a car and slowly back out.

Scott's POV

When everyone got back, me and Paisley took a walk into the woods with a few things.
"Where are we going? My feet are killing me." She says.
"We. Are going to get privacy." I giggle.
"Your so cute when you giggle." She says.
I hear crunching and see Ash.
"Hey..." I say.
"Can't sleep, have fun." He wiggles his eyebrows and runs off.
I run after him and slap his neck.
We all calm down and set together.
"A shooting star! Make a wish!" Paisley says.
"I wish....For a normal and happy life." I say.
"Hey....I'm gonna leave you two to ummm..." Ash says as he slams his hands together and makes sexual noises.
"You. You my man, your an ass!" I say.
"Well, at least someone loves me." He gets quiet and walks off.

Cat on street POV

"Meow!" I lay like usual in front of a house with many strange people who sure have issues.
  This weird guys comes out with a bunch of pizza and grabs me. Tonight this guy took me with him.
Sadly he threw me in his pool....
"Hissssss!"
"Damnnnn. Ok....no pizza for you!" He says.
  Ok...
"TRISTON! Leave that damn cat alone!" Someone yells and the man runs away.
Thank god.

I lay around for a while as I see a large van pull up and men with guns get out.
Oh my....
I decide to run.
"Rarw!"