Vidcon

Y/N'S POV
"Thank you all for watching, and I'll see you little demon sponds in the next video. Bye." I say as I turn off my camera and start to edit the video. "(Y/N)!" I hear my friend call me downstairs. I get up from my neon blue chair and go downstairs to see what she wants. "Yeah Aarya?" I say to a short girl with purple hair. (If that's your name you can change it) "You just got a letter from YouTube." She says smiling. I freeze for a moment thinking she's messing with me until she holds up a red envelope with YouTube's logo on it. I quickly grab it from her and stare at it for a while thinking about why YouTube sent me a letter. "Aren't you gonna open it?" Aarya asks. "Yeah I will just give me a moment." I say not looking at her. I slowly start to open it and read the letter inside. "Dear Pride143 (real youtuber you should check her out) we want you to come to vidcon this year. We will pay for your entire trip here to Anehime California. If you can't make it please inform us so we know weather or not to have you booked for a stage for your very own panel. Hope you can come.
                         ~YouTube"
I stand there in amazment. Did YouTube really just ask me to go to vidcon?