The suprise: part 1

(Y/N)'S POV
So I arrived at the airport and got on to the escilator only to see Mark holding a sign with my name on it. I smiled and ran to him hugging him tightly. He hugged back which made me happy. "Oh my god, I've missed you so much!" I said tighting my grip on him. "I missed you too Y/N." He said. We broke from the hug and smiled at each other. I playfully punched him on the arm. "Why did not you tell me you were going to pick me up?" I asked crossing my arms. He rubbed his arm for a second. "First off, ow. Second off, I wanted to surprise ya. Did I succeed in my mission?" He asked with that cocky smirk of his. "Yeah." I said in deafet. He smiled and turned on his heel putting his arm around me walking me to my bags. All the sudden I got hugged by someone from behind; I figured it was Mark. I turned my head and saw Sam. "Oh, heya Sam. What's up?" I asked nicely turning fully to hug her back. "Nothing just wanted a hug." She said nicely. I smiled. "Well ok then." I get down to her height and hugged her. She hugged back. "Wait a second." I said turning to my bag and taking out a T-Shirt and signing it. I turn back around and handed it to her. "Here ya go Sam." I said smiling. "Thank you." She said smiling and taking it. She looked up at me and I guess she noticed Mark cause her eyes suddenly went wide and she smiled so big, it was so cute. "Hi." Mark said in a really nice voice. Sam just waved and shyly looked down tucking some of her hair behind her ear. I smiled and turned to Mark who smiled and got down to her height and hugged her. Sam flinched and quickly hugged him back smiling like the Cheshire Cat. I smiled and took a picture of it real quick. Mark must've heard it cause he turned to me and smirked. Sam just smiled. "Hey Sam, you wanna picture to show off to your friends?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. I smiled and got down to her height and so did Mark. We all smiled and Nancy took the picture. "I'm sorry to cut this short but we gotta go Sam." Mark said. "Oh, that's ok. Will see you guys tomorrow." Sam said smiling and going off with her mom. I smiled. "Meet that cutie on your plane ride?" Mark asked. "Yep." I said. "Well its time for us to get going. Let's go." Mark said leading me out to a car as red as his hair. (I know he does not have red hair anymore, but I like that style so that's how this is.) Its time to go. I smile as I put my bags in the trunk. I get in the car and Mark starts to drive to his office. I can't wait.