The Stream

Y/N'S POV
So while Mark and Tyler were prepping the game for the stream I just sat there on the gray couch just looking around at the set, it looks so nice, I wish I was this popular, oh well I like the community I have right now. "Hello?" I heard someone say to me making me jump a little and look over to see that it was Ethan. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." Ethan said putting his  hands up as if to say "it's not me" I giggled a little. "It's ok, I just wasn't paying attention." I said. He smiled and sat down in the seat next to me. "So, whatcha thinkin 'bout?" He asked in a kinda adorable childish voice. "Oh I was just thinking about how nice the set looks, and how long it took to get it this way." I said. "Well then, interesting, very interesting." Ethan said as if he were a detective, making me smile. He giggled and cut the detective act. "Anyway, I was wondering something." He said smiling a little. "Sure, what's up?"  I say wanting him to go on. "Uh.....ok, s-so......w-would you possibly wanna go to.....d-dinner with me and the gang?" He asked kinda blushing, I wonder why. "Uh, yeah, sure." I shrugged. He smiled again. "C-cool." He said getting up and going over to Amy and Kathryn. "Ok Y/N, we're all set up, let's go live in 3....2....1." Mark said signaling Ethan to start the stream. "Hello everybody, I'm Markiplier." Mark waved at the camera. "I'm Tyler." Tyler said while doing the meme. "Hiya I'm Y/N." I said waving slightly at the camera. "Now you guys may be wondering, who she is, she's Tyler's little sister." Mark said. I waved shyly while Tyler put his arm around me giving the camera a thumbs up. "Yeah yeah, no one cares." Mark said waving us off. "Excuse you?" I said pretending to be offended. "I think people are gonna care that there is another girl here, sir." I said in a pretended offended voice. Mark chuckles. "Nah, they won't care, they know Amy has my heart." Mark said with his hands on his heart. I smirked giggling a little. "Aww." I said in awe.
~~~~time skip~~~~
"AHHH!" Mark screamed at the jump scare in "Five Nights at Freddy's". (Yep, I just went there. Sue me bitches)  "Ok, I think we should read a comment or two." Tyler said. "Yeah." Mark said breathing heavily. "Ok, so this one just popped up, "Amyplier💙💙 asks, hey is that Pride143?" Who is that?" Tyler said making me freeze I looked over at Mark who looked at me and shrugged. "Mark do you know who this person is?" Tyler asked looking over at Mark. Mark paused for a moment and nodded slowly. I stared at him. He looked at me. "Sorry Y/N. Tyler that is your sister's channel." Mark said calmly. "What?" Tyler asked looking over at me. "Uh....maybe." I said scratching the back of my neck.
~~~~time skip (to the end of the stream)~~~~
"Ok so that's all the time we have for this one, see ya guys in the next video, bye bye." Mark said waving to the camera. "We're good." Ethan said with a thumbs up. "Cool." Mark said standing up and streatching. "Y/N, why didn't you tell me you had a YouTube channel?" Tyler asked looking directly at me. "I don't know, I just didn't want people to think that I was just playing off of my brother's fame." I said. "Ok, I get that, but that doesn't mean that you have to hide that from me, and why did you tell Mark?" He asked gesturing to Mark. "I didn't, he found my channel and called me asking about it." I said. "Ok, but please next time tell me, ok?" Tyler asked with that brotherly look in his eye. "Ok, I will."

(I know I haven't published in a while, but there are reasons, that I will tell you guys later)