What is wrong? Pt: 1

Ethan's POV

I slowly woke up to see Y/N still sleeping, I smiled softly and just laid there watching her sleep. We stayed like that for a while her phone light up meaning she got a text, I figured it was Mark so I looked at it.
#- hey pet~
E- who is this?
#- oh come on slut you haven't guessed it yet. Its Jason sexy bitch
E- oh her ex-boyfriend
#- you're clearly not Y/N, who am I talking to?
E- I'm Ethan, her boyfriend
#- oh, bye then
Why wouldn't she tell me about these texts between him and her? Was she scared, I understand why, Tyler told me what he did to her, but that's even more of a reason for her to tell me about this. I felt her stirr in her sleep so I deleted the texts between me and him and put her phone back down and smiled softly at her cute sleeping face. "Hey beautiful, open those drop dead gorgeous eyes for me?" I smiled at how smooth that was. "I think you're gonna have to kiss me to wake me up." She said sleeply. I smirked and kissed her softly and she kissed back smiling softly. Once we pulled away she slowly started to open her beautiful e/c eyes. "There they are." I smiled softly and kissed her head. "Morning blue boi." she said and cuddled into me. "Morning beautiful." I smiled and held her close.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Me, Y/N, Mark, Amy, Tyler, and Kathryn all just finished breakfast and headed out to the convention. Me and Y/N were just walking the floor looking at stuff and buying some things, I actually bought us a pair really cute necklaces.

(these are the necklaces)

We were both wearing our necklaces and holding hands. I smiled looking at the gorgeous girl next to me. "I love you" I mumbled softly. She turned to me. "What?" She asked. "Nothing." I said quickly blushing. "Sure, you didn't say anything." She smirked slightly. I blushed more and looked away. She quickly mumbled something smirking kinda. "What was that?" I turned to her. "What was what?" She asked innocently.