Meeting him

Y/N'S POV
Ethan had some acne on his face and was kind of pale he had eyes that if you looked into them long enough would start to sparkle. He got up from the gray couch he was sitting on and walked over to me, Tyler, and Mark. "Hiya." Ethan said with a little bit of a voice crack which was a little cute. I waved shyly, not because I liked him or anything just because I have social anxiety. Ethan smiled a big smile ear to ear. "It's nice to meet you." Ethan said in a happy tone. "Nice to meet you too." I said back. "So, Tyler why have you never told us about your little sister?" Ethan said looking at Tyler. I looked up at him too. "Well it never came up in a conversation." Tyler said. "So what, we are your friends, we have a right to know about you having a sister." Ethan said in a fake mad voice. "Well next time ask if I have siblings." Tyler said in a kinda highish voice. "I knew about her." Mark said putting his arm around me. I looked over at Amy slightly to see if she was ok with this. She just smiled and shook her head slightly. "Well no duh ya big doof." Amy said sarcastically. Mark smirked and stuck his tounge out at Amy. Me and Amy both laughed a little bit.  Amy rolled her eyes playfully and stuck her tounge out at Mark who winked at her making her blush a little bit. Mark smirked even bigger. I just laughed a little bit more. I looked over at Kathryn who looked at Tyler and smiled a little bit. (I think Kathryn has a crush on Tyler, so there ya go) I think Tyler has an admire and he doesn't know it. I looked over at Tyler who just shook his head smiling looking at  Mark flirting with Amy trying and succeeding to make her blush. I smiled at it too. I glanced over at Ethan who was now talking to Kathryn who every now and then would glance over at Tyler. Kathryn is actually really pretty. Tyler how do you not notice her liking you?! I just stand by Tyler not knowing what to do. Amy walks over to us with a face as bright red as Mark's hair leaving a smirking Mark all alone. "Hey guys." Amy said clearly flustered. Tyler smirked. "Hey Amy." Tyler said. "Hey." I said. "So Y/N I was wondering something." She said. I nodded for her to go on. "How come Tyler acted so surprised about you being here?" She asked. "Well that's easy I never told him. I wanted to surprise him." I said nicely. Mark came over to us and looked directly at me. "So Y/N how would you like to join us for our live stream we're doing later today?" Mark asked me. "Sure, why not." I said. It's not like any of Mark's subscribers will know who I am anyway. He smiled at me. Tyler looked a little worried. I reassured him by elbowing him. He looked down at me and smiled a little.