A new trip! pt:1

Y/N'S POV
I looked over at Mark and shook my head. "You dork." I said to him smiling a bit. "Well you'll be calling me your worst enemy as soon as I tell Tyler." He said smirking. "Mark Edward Fitchbach, don't you fucking dare." I said standing up. Mark chuckled and looked at me. "I'm kidding panda. Don't worry I ship you two." He said smiling. I blushed smiling softly at Mark. "Anyway, you two better pack so we can leave for the hotel today." Mark said walking back to his room. I looked at Ethan who was staring at me. "Hey, earth to dork, come in dork." I said snapping him out of his trance. He smiled and got up. "I'll leave you to your packing." He said smiling. He walked out the door closing it behind him, I smiled and stood up. "Ok so pack the shit up." I said to myself. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit to wear today.

(This is what you're wearing)

I got dressed and brushed my hair and decided to put it in braids. I started packing clothes first, but of course I had to have music, and to make sure I didn't desterb the rest of the people I used my headphones and looked through my playlist, I came across one of my all time favorites and decided to start with that.

I smiled and hummed along at first...and before I knew it I was full on singing it, I didn't even know I was doing it. I was packing extremely quick. Before I knew it another one of my favorite songs came on.

I instantly started singing along, and half way through the song is when I noticed Tyler standing in my door, I took out one of my headphones and looked at him. "Sup?" I asked still packing. "N/N, you were just jamming out to the song witchdoctor." he said chuckling. I stopped for a second and started laughing. "Oh." I said Tyler nodded and chuckled more. I sighed and shook my head. "im weird ok." I said. He nodded and smirked. "Oh trust me I know." And with that he was out of the room. I smiled and continued packing.

~~~~time skip brought to you by the witchdoctor~~~~

Once I was done packing I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror and shrugged not looking half bad. I smiled as I saw Ethan in the mirror, I turned around and amiked at him. He smiled back and leaned against the door frame. "Sup?" I said. He smirked a bit "OOH EEH OOH AH AAH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG!" He sang out and laughed a bit. I also laughed. "You heard that did ya?" I said. He nodded and smiled more. "Just a tad." He said. I laughed a bit. "I'm weird." I said. He again nodded and chuckled more. "Weird and adorable." He said smiling making me blush a bit.