I love her!!

Ethan's POV

We kissed yesterday, me and Y/N kissed. Then again we were dared to but still. God her lips are so soft and warm, and I swear I felt her smile into the kiss. God I love this woman, she has everything, beautiful eyes, gorgeous lips, a cute nose, a wonderful smile, perfect skin, an amazing laugh, amazingly good looks, and a beautiful mind full of wisdom and intelligence. I love it all, every single thing about her. We have two days left at Vidcon, I'm going to tell her. "Earth to lil drumer boi." Kathryn said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I asked. "Y/N called you twice and neither times did you answer." She said. Shit, I zoned out too long. "Oh, thanks. Sorry, I'm gonna go." I said getting up. "Bye." She said as I left. I was spending some time with Kathryn and Tyler in their room, Y/N decided to stay in our room. I walked to our room and opened the door once I got there only to see Y/N sketching. Jeez even when she's sketching she's beautiful. She didn't notice me yet until I closed the door. She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back. "Sorry I missed your calls." I said. "Its ok." She said. I sat next to her on the bed we were sharing. "Watcha drawing there cutie?" I asked making her blush and smile. "I'm drawing all of us." She said showing me the sketch. It was amazing. "That's really good sweetheart." I said kissing her cheek making her blush more. "So why'd ya call?" I asked smiling. "Just to make sure you were ok." She said and continued to sketch. I smiled and yawned a bit. "Hey n/n?" I said. "Yes blue boi?" She said. "Uh....d-did you....did you like o-our kiss?" I studdered out making her blush. "Well y-yeah." She studdered. I smiled and stared at her. "Really?" I asked. She nodded blushing more. "Do you think we should do that more often?" I asked wanting to kiss her constantly. She once again nodded blushing more than I thought possible. I smiled more. "Well in that case." I said turning her head to me making her look me in the eyes I slowly leaned in and kissed her. It was amazing, I felt legitimate fireworks. After we broke the kiss I smiled and she smiled back.