Dating?

Y/N POV
Good god he looks  so fucking adorable I know I'm blushing like crazy. There was an awkward yet comfortable silence between all four of us until Tyler cleared his throat and pulled me closer to him making Ethan blush from embarrassment. "Tyler let me go. Im gonna go take a shower then I'll probably just stay in my room all day and do nothing until we leave for vidcon" I said struggling to try and get out of his grip. "Fine, but no hanging out with Ethan" Tyler said letting me go. "What am I gonna do? Take a shower with him?" I said jokingly walking away. I got to my room and got some clothes together to wear for the day. (Outfit above) Once I got my clothes together I went to the bathroom and locked the door after closing it and started up my shower and started to undress. Once I got in the shower I couldn't help but sing a song that I love.

~~~~TimeSkip~~~~
After my shower was finished I got dressed and went to my room and sat at the desk that was there and took out my laptop and signed in and went to YouTube and started recording "What is up my lil demon sponds, its me. Im back, doing the Youtubez. I'm at Markimoo's house. OH MARKIMOO!" I said. Mark walked into my room "Yes panda?" Mark smiled sitting next to me. "Wanna make a YouTube video with me?" I asked already having him on camera. "Yeah." Mark said happily. "Yay! So this is gonna be a reading your comments video. So let's get started." I said exitedly "So, @Chloeprice asks, what is your favorite video game that you have played on your channel? Well I've gotta say that my favorite gane is either Life is strange, FNAF, or Undertale." I said smiling.
~~~~TimeSkip~~~~
"So this is the last question. @Septiclily asks, are you and Crankgameplays dating?" I read the question and started blushing. "Well....uh....I....uh....uhm" I didn't know how to answer the question at all. "Ethan!!" Mark yelled. I started blushing more. Ethan stepped in. "Yes Mark?" Ethan said. "Come here and sit down and help her answer this question." Mark said standing up. Ethan walked over and sat down. "Hi Y/N. So what's the question?" Ethan asked smiling. "Are you two dating? That's the question." Mark said smirking. "Oh? Uh....well....I....uhm." Ethan stamered. "I think we should have that discussion." I said knowing that I wanted us to be dating. "Well I mean, I kinda want us to be a thing." Ethan said blushing. "So do I." I said blushing just as much. "Well ok then....so are we?" Ethan asked. "Well............
(Im leaving you guys on a clifhanger)