The Dinner

Y/N'S POV
So as I was getting ready for dinner with the gang I got a text from an unknown number.
Texting mode
(#: unknown number Y: you)
#: hey
Y: who is this?
#: you'll find out soon my little pet.
Y: excuse me? I'm not your pet, who the hell is this?
#: I've been watching you for sometime now, you need not worry about me, you look amazing tonight pet, I hope it's not for my sake.
Y: okay seriously, who the hell are you, how do you know what I look like?
#: I'll make sure to reward you later for wearing that~. I have to go, I need to get ready for dinner. 🖤🍆💦👌👈👅💦~ p.s. just a hint of your reward.
Back to normal
Ok who the hell was that
~~~~Time Skip~~~~
So it's time for everyone to come pick me up and go to dinner and I'm debating whether or not to tell Mark and Tyler about the weird text.
The gang came to pick me up in a white van (you know the one) So I walked outside and got in. The only seat available was next to Ethan who was wearing a tux with a blue tie, so I sat down next to him. "Wow Y/N, you look really nice." Mark said smiling. "Thanks, you look nice too." I said smiling back. I heard my phone buzz so I read the text.
Texting mode
(#: unknown Y: you)
#: I see you're still hanging around with him.
Y: who the hell is this?
#: don't worry about that pet.
Y: stop calling me that and tell me who the fuck you are.
#: FINE! I. Am. Your. Master~
Y: leave me alone pervert.
I turned off my phone as we got to the restaurant. We all got out and I saw what everyone else was wearing; Amy was wearing a pink dress that came down to her knees with matching heels, her hair was up in a bun her make-up was beautiful, Kathryn was wearing a black dress that came down to her knees and matching heels and her hair was in curls and down with her make-up done beautifully, Mark was wearing the suit he uses for Darkiplier (yep i went there) with a red tie, Tyler was wearing a black suit and a silver tie, Ethan was wearing a black suit and a blue tie and his hair was kinda fluffed around and it looked adorable and I think it made me a blush. "Mark?" I asked. "Yeah?" He responded. "Isn't that Dark's suite?" I said. He made his hair like he does for Dark. "Why yes it is Y/N." Mark said in his Dark voice making me take a small step back, making him laugh. We all walked to the restaurant and when we got in we all found our table and sat down, Amy sat next to Mark who sat next to Kathryn who sat next to Tyler who sat next to Ethan who sat next to me, and I sat inbetween Amy and Ethan, which apparently made Ethan blush slightly which is adorable...did I just say Ethan is adorable? I did...well then. Everyone started talking about vidcon. "Hey Y/N are you going to vidcon?" Ethan asked me with hope in his eyes. I nodded and said "Yeah actually, that's one of the reasons I'm here in L.A." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Cool." Ethan said with a slight voice-crack making Mark laugh a little bit. Everyone eventually broke into their own conversations, Mark flirting with Amy, Kathryn talking about editing with Tyler, that left Ethan and me to talk about whatever. "You look really nice." Ethan said blushing slightly making me smile. "Thank you. You look nice too." I said smiling at Ethan also blushing slightly. "Thanks." Ethan said blushing more and smiling.
----Time Skip----
Mark payed for dinner and we all walked out of the restaurant and back to the van. On the way I saw Kathryn pass a note to Tyler and then walked faster while blushing, then I felt someone put a peice of paper into my hand so I turned my head to see who it was, but I saw a blushing Ethan walking faster and talking with Kathryn. Once we got to the van Mark opened Amy's door and then walked around to his side, then Tyler opened the door for Kathryn who smiles and got in, then Tyler got in and Ethan held the door for me, I smiled at him and he smiled back, after I got in he stepped in and sat next to me.
----Time Skip----
We got back to the house and we all walked inside after Mark unlocked his door. Once we were in the house I got a text.
----Texting Mode----
(Y=you #=unknown number)
#: I see you still hang around him.
Y: ok, who the fucking hell is this?
#: oh, you'll find out soon.
Y: I suggest you tell me who the hell you are or I'm calling the cops and telling them about all of this bullcrap you're pulling.
#: still feisty huh?
Y: tell me who the fuck this is, now!
#: not yet dear.
----normal mode----
"Hey, who wants to play Mario kart?" Mark asked. Everyone said 'yes'. So Mark started up the WII and put the game in and set up the controllers.
----Time Skip (again)----
"Oh fuck you Tyler!" Mark yelled making everyone laugh. "Hi babe. Bye babe." Amy said as she pasted Mark. "Fuck!" Mark said loudly. "Sup buddy?" I said as I pasted Mark. "Fuck you Y/N!" Mark yelled making me laugh.
~~~~TimeSkip~~~~
After I think about 20 rounds of Mario kart we decided to stop with what we had
Amy: 1st
Ethan: 2nd
Y/N: 2nd
Kathryn: 3rd
Tyler: 3rd
Mark: 4th
I looked at the scores and saw that me and Ethan tied for 2nd, he's pretty good, I also saw that Kathryn and Tyler tied for 3rd, and Mark got dead last making me say, "Mark, I thought you played videogames for a living."
Making Mark say, "Shut your mouth Y/N." Making everyone laugh. Tyler then yawned and said, "I think I'm gonna turn in." He then got up and walked to his room. Then one after the other we all left; Mark and Amy to their room, Ethan to his room, which was across from mine, then I got up and turned to Kathryn, "I know you like my brother." Kathryn blushed and looked at me and looked like she was about to say something, but I stoped her by saying, "I'm ok with it, I actually think you're really nice and that you're actually really pretty, and as long as you don't hurt my brother, we'll get along just fine." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Night." I said to her. "Goodnight." She said back. I then walked to my bedroom and went in and got into my pj's and then I remembered the note that Ethan slipped to me I looked at it and read it,
'Hey, I'm not good with words so here we go. I think you're actually kinda cute and I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me?
Check yes or no, thanks.
□ or □
yes no
~Ethan'
I blushed and checked my answer and went out of the room and slipped the note under his door and looked into the living room and saw Tyler slip a note under Kathryn's door and go back into his room, then I walked back into my room and closed the door eventually falling asleep on the bed.

(Guys I'm so sorry for not updating in like forever reasons being school, homework, loosing my phone, hanging out with friends, and shit like that, again sorry but I'll try to get back onto some kind of schedule)