Sonic may finally go home

Normal pov

Time skip

4 weeks later

It was 8 o'cloak in the morning and Sonic was slowly waking up. Then there was a knock on the door. "You can come in" Sonic said and then the nurse came in with his breakfast. "Good morning Mr. Sonic. How are you feeling today?" the nurse asked. "Good morning to you too. I'm feeling much better" Sonic said. "That's great to hear. The doctor will come and see you in 30 minutes. He has something to tell you" the nurse said and gave Sonic his breakfast. "Hope you like bacon and scrambled eggs?" the nurse asked. "Yeah I love that!!" Sonic said. The nurse smiled and walked out of his room. Sonic then started eating his breakfast when later Tails came walking in with Knuckles and Silver. "Good morning Sonic. I see you're doing better" Tails said and Sonic nodded while eating. When he was done eating, the doctor walked in. "Good morning Mr. Sonic. How are you feeling?" the doctor asked. "Yeah I'm doing fine. Thanks for everything tho" Sonic said. "I'm glad you're doing fine. There is also something I need to tell you in private" the doctor said.

Sonic's pov

The doctor said he wanted to talk to me in private, so I asked the others to wait outside the room and so they left. When we where alone the doctor started talking. "I have some news for you that might be important for your life and maybe even change things. The thing is that we have discovered during your surgery is that you are a 'herm'. That means that you can get pregnant if you have sex with a other male" the doctor said. I looked at the doctor really shocked. "Are you serious doc? You're kidding me, right?" I asked. But sadly enough the doctor wasn't joking. Well one thing for sure is that I'm going to keep that to myself. None of my friends may know this or I'll be doomed. "Also if you stay recovering this fast you can go home at the end of this week, but you have to train your legs so you can run like you normally do" the doctor said. That was really something I was looking forward to. After that the doctor left and my friends came back inside the room. "So what did the doctor told you?" Silver asked. "If I stay recovering this fast I may go home at the end of this week" I said. "That's really great news" Tails cheered. "I also must train my legs so I can run fast again" I said, a little disappointed. "Don't you worry about that Sonic. We are all here to help you with that" Knuckles said. I smiled at that and looked out of the window. That whole 'herm' thing keeps hanging in my head. Maybe I should tell Tails about it. He knows me better than anybody else.

Tails pov

I could see that there was something off and that there was something bothering on Sonic's mind. "Well I think it's time to go. I have some other things to do. So see ya next time Sonic" Silver said. "Yeah me too" Knuckles said. "Oh that's OK you guys. I'm glad you came to visit me. It's pretty lonely here with no one around" Sonic said. Knuckles and Silver waved goodbye and left, but I stayed. "OK, spill it. What is on your mind Sonic? I can see on your face that something is bothering you" I said. Then Sonic sighed heavily and was thinking how he was going to explain things. "You see. When the doctor and I talked in private he told me that I'm a 'herm'. That I can get pregnant" Sonic said. I really didn't see that one coming. "You must know that Silver is a 'herm' too. So you're not the only one" I said. I could see that he was relieved and started smiling again. "Well I gotta go now. Got a new invention to make (So not true. We're going to rebuild his house and give it a makeover. When he is out of the hospital we'll have a big surprise for him waiting). "OK then. See ya later buddy" Sonic said and with that I waved goodbye and went to Sonic's house, where everyone was helping rebuilding Sonic's house. Thanks to Eggman it almost got destroyed. We're almost done. The only things that must be done, is painting and to put Sonic's belongings back to it's place.