It is time!!!

Hey there my dear readers. It has been a while again from when I had updated the last time. I'm very sorry for that. Because I have more stories to work on it took me a while to update this one. So here you go with probably the last chapter of this story. So yeah, it's coming to an end and I won't be making an sequel for this one too. So sorry for the ones that want me to make a sequel of the story. It's a miracle I even continued this story to begin with since I was almost out of ideas for this story. So I hope you'll like this chapter. Enjoy reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Months later . . .

Normal pov

It has been 4 months now after the wedding and Sonic and Shadow have been on a 3 week honeymoon to Haiti to a private and secluded island, so they had everything for themselves. They stayed at a nice bungalow with a nice big kitchen, a huge living room, a bedroom with a very big bed (where they did whatever they wanted *wink wink*) with a lovely bathroom attached to it, a huge swimming pool and a beach that had the sight on the sun going under every night. While they were on their honeymoon the others were keeping an close eye on Eggman, who is still trying to take over the world with the help of his army of robots. When Sonic and Shadow got back they were met by Shade, Midnight and Eclipse. The three of them have been staying at their home for the time being and kept the house clean "Welcome home Mom and Dad. How was your honeymoon to Haiti?" Shade asked while Midnight and Eclipse brought their parents's luggage inside and to their bedroom "It was beautiful and very peaceful there" Sonic said while rubbing his very big, round belly with a pained expression on his face "Are you alright Mom? You look like you're in a lot of pain?" Midnight asked when she and Eclipse came back down "I'm fine. It's just that you all are very much active down there and kinda hurt me with the lot of kicking and punching me in the bladder that I have to pee right now" Sonic said with a small smile and went to the bathroom.

Right now in the present time in the house while Midnight, Shade and Eclipse came over to visit their parents again . . . 

When the three young hedgehogs came over Sonic was busy in the nursery Shadow had prepared for when the young ones were about to be born. He was folding the newly bought clothes neatly and placed them in the closet and the new toys in a big chest, given by his mother that was already filled with many toys. While the cobalt hedgehog did that, Shadow and the three young hedgehogs where sitting on the couch and chairs in the living room to talk about what they have been doing lately and what they will do when they are being born "So how has it been going here when we were busy with you all and Eggman?" the ebony hedgehog asked while sipping his black coffee and the three young hedgehogs looked at each other before they looked back at their father "Well . . . Egghead actually tried to take over the world when he had heard you and Mom had gone on a honeymoon and nearly succeeded in that until Eclipse showed us all her true powers. You should've seen Egghead's face" Shade said and smirked "Yeah. It was like he was shitting his pants with the expression he had on his face. Eclipse might be our younger sister, but I think she is stronger then the two of us together. Maybe even stronger then you and Mom when you both are super" Midnight said and looked at Eclipse with a knowing smile "That's good to hear that you stopped him. I can't imagine what will happen when Eggman gets what he wants. I'm afraid it will happen one day if I have to believe my dream I had not so long ago" Shadow said and emptied his cup of coffee and placed it down on the coffee table.

Then there was a loud crash, coming from upstairs and they all looked at each other very shocked "SONIC!!! MOM!!!!" they all yelled at the same time and ran up the stairs and found the cobalt hedgehog on the floor of the nursery, clutching his stomach while blood was dripping down from between his legs "Sonic!! Are you alright? What happened? And why are you bleeding?" Shadow asked completely in panic when he got by his side "I-it hurts. It hurts s-so much" Sonic whimpered and laid down on the floor still clutching his stomach "Oh boy. I think you are in labor Mom" Eclipse said and got to her mother's other side and held her hand while Midnight looked between his legs carefully, trying not to hurt their mother "I don't think he's in labor. I know it for sure, because I see a small opening and something that wants to come out!! We need to get Mom to the hospital right NOW!!!" Midnight screamed and went into their parents's bedroom to come out later with a few blankets in her hands and wrapped it around the heavily pregnant cobalt hedgehog carefully "Shade, go get my car keys, quick!!! Eclipse, get the bag we prepared a few weeks ago for this and put it in the trunk" Shadow said and picked up Sonic, who was now wrapped in a lot of blankets and got him towards the car.