Pregnant or not?

In the last chapter Shadow proposed to Sonic and was happy he said yes. When they were on a walk and came home later they saw Midnight and Shade again. It has been a while since they've seen each other so they caught up by talking for a few hours. When Sonic went to the kitchen to get coffee, Midnight wanted to help him and secretly put some strange powder in Sonic's coffee. Later that day when the futuristic twins had left Sonic went through heat again, but much heavier than normal and got horny for some reason, so Shadow helped him with his heat and took Sonic to the bedroom. But before they reached the bedroom it became to much for Shadow and gave in to his lust for the blue hedgehog and took Sonic in the hallway and marked him. After that they went to the bedroom where it all continued. In the very early morning Sonic got unwell and had to run for the bathroom to throw up. Did he got pregnant or is something else wrong with the blue hero?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shadow's pov

It was 8 o' cloak in the morning and Sonic had to throw up earlier and I don't know why but we'll find out soon. I just woke up a few minutes ago and Sonic is still sleeping next to me. He was all cuddled up to me and was resting with his head on my chest fur. It was hard to not wake him to get out of bed and down to the kitchen. Sonic started to groan and woke up "Good morning there Shads. How did you sleep?" he asked "Good morning there love. I slept quiet well after your little accident in the early morning" I said and he blushed, but that turned quiet fast into a nervous face. He jumped up and grabbed the bucket next to the bed to throw up again. He put his whole face in the bucket and was vomiting his ass out. I scooted closer to him and started rubbing his back to comfort him. When he was down I took the bucket and emptied it in the toilet and flushed it away. When I came back in the bedroom I saw Sonic sitting on the edge of the bed with his face in his hands and shaking a little. I went up to him and sat down next to him and pulled him close to me "What's wrong my love? Tell me what's on your mind" I said and he laid his head on my shoulder "I just hate to throw up in front of someone plus I don't know why" he said and a few tears run down his face. I wiped the tears away and hugged him tight "You don't have to be embarrassed for throwing up in front of me. I love you Sonic and that will never change. I'm also here to help you in great and bad times" I said and I could feel him smiling "Thanks for those sweet words Shadie" he said and I blushed. We then both got up and went down for breakfast. I was thinking since Sonic is throwing up lately maybe I could make him some soup for his stomach "Hey babe" I said and Sonic was sitting on the kitchen table when I called and looked up "Yeah Shads. What's up?" he asked "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked and I saw him thinking what he should eat to start the day "I can make you some soup if you like, especially since you're throwing up. Just to settle your stomach down" I said "That isn't such a bad idea. I want that. Just make anything you're good at and I'll eat it" he said with a smile. I nodded my head and started to make herbal soup with lots of healthy herbs. When I started making soup there was a knock on the door "Love. Could you answer the door please?" I asked "I'm on it Shads" he answered and walked to the door to see who it was.

Sonic's pov

When Shadow was starting to make soup there was a knock on the door and Shadow asked me to answer it. So I walked to the door and opened it to see it was Tails "Good morning there Sonic. Sorry to come by so early and unexpected, but I've found some strange powder in Midnight's room" he said and I looked at him with a questioning face and let him in. When I closed the door there was a very delicious smell coming from the kitchen. So I walked to the kitchen "Hey Shadie. What are you making? It smells really good" I said and Shadow chuckled. He didn't say anything and stayed concentrated on making the soup. I pouted and went to the living room where Tails was and sat down on the couch with a flop and crossed my arms over my chest "What's wrong Sonic?" Tails asked "Oh nothing. There is nothing wrong. I asked Shadow something but he didn't answer, just only chuckled for some reason" I said and Tails looked at me confused "Why would you be stressed about that? he asked "I'm not stressed Tails" I said a little irritated. Shadow then came out of the kitchen and brought 3 bowls of soup with him "I think you would like this too" he said and handed 1 bowl to Tails and the other 1 to me "Thanks Shadow" Tails said and started to eat the soup carefully. I looked down at it and smelled it. There were a lot of different scents of herbs coming from it "Is this what I think it is?" I asked and looked at Shadow who was eating his soup cautiously "What do you think it is?" he asked "Is this herbal soup Shads? Cause you know I love herbal soup" I said and he started to smirk and nodded. I smiled and started eating my soup fast. It was really delicious. It has been a while since I've eat that.When I was done Shadow got up and took my bowl and went to the kitchen to put it in the sink. Tails was still busy eating his soup "So what actually did you came for Tails? Shadow asked when he came back from the kitchen. By now Tails was done with his soup and put the bowl down on the coffee table. "I came here to tell you what kind of powder I found in Midnight's bedroom when I was cleaning and they both were out at that moment. So I took the strange powder and did some tests on it" he said.