Chapter 3

Hoseok

"Hoseok?"

I heard someone calling my name, but I didn't reply.

"Hoseokie-ah!"

My thoughts and feelings had left my mind for now, they're on holiday for a while. But they will be back soon. My head lifted itself back into reality, I looked at my friend Jin.

"Yes?"

"What now?"

Jin smiled, and shook his head, his blonde locks following his movements.

"You haven't touched your food, you should eat it.."

I looked down at my food, seeing the soggy noodles, they changed, they looked like a bowl of worms, wriggling their way through dirt, even though I knew thats not what it was. It made a horrible feeling conjure up inside of my stomach, travelling up my throat, reaching to get out, like a fish on land, craving to get back into the sea.

Unwanted.

I stood up and ran to the nearest toilet in the restaurant, holding onto the edge of the toilet seat, kneeling over the toilet, my hair dangling down the edges of my face while the disgusting contents threw itself out of my mouth, landing in the toilet.

Disgusting.

I heard footsteps rushing towards me.

Getting closer..

The sound echoing through my ears.

So near.

Joining in with the beat of my heart, and the sound of me throwing up, replaying itself, showing that what i'm producing is almost uncanny.

Of course, because vomit isn't human anyway.

The footsteps came to a stop. I could only hear the disgusting noise, not the sound of my friends coming towards me.

It's him.

Or a singular friend?

It's him..

Jimin.

Yes.

Why was he here?

The love of your life..

{so, I figured that i'd probably upload twice a day from now, but it might change tomorrow as I go back to school tomorrow and I am in year 11 so I will have a lot of exams to be revising for}