Chapter 4

Jimin

Hoseok finally moved. It's almost as if when he's day dreaming he's being possessed by his thoughts, removing the real world from existence.

"Yes?"

I could see in his eyes that he was tired.

"You haven't touched your food, you should eat it.."

Hoseok stood up, and ran away to the toilet.

Go..

Something made me stand up and run after this male, nobody else stood up, it's almost as if they knew I was going to run after him.

Fate..

I stopped when I saw him, the vomit chucking itself out of his mouth without giving him a chance to breath. I walked over to him, kneeling by his side, gently rubbing circles on his back, trying to calm him down. I felt his muscles relax, the tension left, letting him be free for a while.

Love.

I whispered to him quietly, to not startle him, but to let him know that he's safe, and that he's going to be okay.

"Hoseok... you're just ill..... Don't worry, I'm here for you..... So is everyone else, maybe not physically, but emotionally they hope you get well.."

Hoseok slowly moved away from the toilet, and his eyes glared into mine, they were as bright as ever. Like the sun or the moon.

He wants you.

My face smiled at him, showing him to be happy, he replied with a small smile.

"Thank you.."

I nodded, opening my arms out to him, I saw colour grow back into his face, pink, hovering around his cheeks.

Love.

{Not sure wether I should make these chapters longer or not? But if i did i would have to edit it a lot. Anyway, hope you enjoyed}