Chapter 19

Hoseok

2 weeks later

I cannot wait, I'm so excited for christmas, I need to buy Jimin the best present ever, and I also need to buy our new puppy a present, his name is Jongmin, he's the fluffiest puppy that ever existed. I then heard the front door open, and Jimin came walking in with a massive bag.

"Oooh, hey Jimin~ whats that you have?~"

Jimin shakes his head walking right past me, and he smiles.

"You can't look at this, there might be something for you in here~"

"Ooh! A present? What is it?"

"Hey hey hey, you have to wait until Christmas, okay? No snooping."

I sighed, but nodded.

"Okay, I guess."

He put the bag down and patted my head, as I was sat on the sofa, reading a book.

I dropped the book, putting my hands on my head.

"Hey, you're going to mess up my hair!"

Jimin giggled.

"Aww, but your hair looks perfect all the time!~"

I smiled and turned to face Jimin.

"I don't think so... Its usually messy when I wake up.."

Jimin leans on the sofa, his face only a few centre metres apart from mine.

"Yes, but it makes you look hot, messy hair, tired Hoseok, that's very hot."

He smiles, but my lord it's not a cutesy smile, it's a devious smile. The butterflies are definitely flying around in my stomach.

"And you know what I think about hot Hoseok.."

He puts both his hands onto my shoulders, I wander my eyes around nervously.

"I think..."

He stops and laughs.

"Oh, nevermind."

Jimin takes his hands away, I pout again. He always teases me like this. It's so annoying but I still love him for it, because it shows he has control.

"Jimin-ah.. You tease me so much!"

He smiles, he's still leaning on the sofa and staring at me, but the air is less heated.

"Of course I do~ it's practically my job~"

"Aish.. No! Your job is to love me for being me~"

He frowns and pinches my cheeks.

"Oh but Hobi, I do love you for being you, I love you very much."

I smile and grab Jimin hands, holding them tightly.

"And I love you for your cute small little hands~"

This time Jimin is the one pouting.

"Jeez.. I can't help having small hands.."

"Im glad they're cute and small~ they make you adorable~."

"So I'm not adorable without my small hands?"

I gasp and shake my head, he looks sad.

"Oh.. Oh no, thats not what I meant! I'm so sorry I didn-"

He laughs and gets out of my grip, and rushes around to sit next to me.

"I know you didn't Hobi.. I know what you meant, thank you."

"Im glad.. You're welcome.."

We both sat on the sofa, Jongmin soon jumped up, curling into a ball and lying in the middle of me and Jimin. We decided to watch a christmas movie, to get into the festive spirit.

I love little moments like this, especially now as I get to spend them with Jimin, who once was a dear friend, and who is now, my lover, and the most important thing in the world to me.

{ I feel like such a bad writer for not writing for nearly 2 weeks! I'm so sorry, I have been really busy with school, and a lot of stuff happened this week so I've kind of been avoiding watt pad, but I hopefully will try to update more regularly, so sorry for the slow updates! Thanks to the people who are still reading this~ goodnight! ❤️ }