Chapter 22

Hoseok

While Jimin was asleep, I fed Jongmin, and then went out to buy some of the basics.

He's so silly, staying up late for a recipe... it's so cute of him...

I smiled to myself, probably seeming crazy to everyone around me.

As I started walking back, I bumped into a familiar face: Namjoon.

"Oh, hey Joon, fancy seeing you here!"

"Yeah.. hi."

He seems a bit off....

I frowned, and saw right through his sad eyes.

"What's wrong hyung?"

"Nothing."

"Clearly something is, you look sad-"

"I said nothing! Jeez, stop pestering me Hoseok, why don't you ever believe me."

"....Joon..?"

"My names Namjoon, not Joon."

... something is definitely wrong.

"Why are you mad at me?"

"I'm not."

"Why are you acting like this towards me then..."

"...fine. You want to know?"

"Yes, I do."

Joon stared at me, frowning.

"He's stealing you from me."

"What? Who?"

"Jimin. He's taking my best friend away from me."

"...Jimin? What? That's your problem?"

"Yes."

"You have a problem with me going out with him? You have a problem with you not being the centre of my attention?"

"..."

"Namjoon, I love you hyung but, I love Jimin In a much more... passionate way, you are my hyung, my best friend, somebody I can trust. But Jimin is the one I love, I'm sorry if you don't like it, I'm sorry if you don't like being so distant... but that's what relationships bring. I love him, Namjoon. So I want to be by his side for as long as I can. I want to care for him for as long as I can. I want to love him for as long as I can. I want him, for as long as I can..."

"..."

"You have Jin, I'm sure Jin gives you all of the love in the world. I shouldn't be that important to you, Jin is your other half, he will appreciate your love for him more than I will."

Namjoon turned away.

"Namjoon, you'll always be my best friend, you'll always be the one that I know I can trust, you'll always be a great friend, don't get upset about me not being by you all of the time... things change... people change..."

"I guess you're right. People do change... they change from caring for everyone to them only loving one person."

"...Namjoo-"

"Bye."

Joon walked off, shoving his hands into his pockets. I just stood there in shock.

What the hell?

What is his problem?

I don't have a problem with him dating Jin.

He's older than me...

Is that how I'm going to be when I'm older?

I frowned, clutching onto the plastic strap of the shopping bag. I sighed, trying to let the anger escape out of me now before I got back.

Only if that had never happened...

Only if i weren't angry...

Only if I wasn't such an idiot...

Then maybe...

Hello! This chapter is quite short? I don't know, but don't you worry the next one will be longer. I won't have any constant or specific day of uploading, I'll mainly upload when I can, so I'm hoping to write a few chapters today, maybe upload another one, I will have to see, so that way I can take 5 minutes out of my day to check through it and then upload. None the less, I hope you like this chapter!