Chapter 23

Jimin

I had woken up about 30 minutes before I heard loud, seemingly angry footsteps walk into the house, the owner then slamming the door shut.

What the fuck?

I peeked my head out of the kitchen, to see a distressed and annoyed Hoseok.

"Hoseok...?"

He walked right past me, I frowned.

What happened...? Who made him so stubborn..?

"Hoseok.."

Again, I was ignored.

I'm not having this, I'm not dealing with Hoseok ignoring me!

I grabbed lightly onto his shoulder.

"Hoseo-"

He instantly turned around, facing me, now I could really see how angry he was, he stared right through me, heavily breathing.

"What do you want Jimin?"

"U-uh..."

"Well? I haven't got all fucking day."

"...."

He sighed, and started laughing.

"You know what? Just fuck off Jimin, seriously..."

..what..?

"But.. Hoseok... I-"

"You what? What are you trying to tell me?!"

"Hoseok! I only wanted to know why you were so angry! Why did you slam the door?! You frightened Jongmin, and me! I don't know who or what's made you like this, but you seriously need to learn to control your anger!"

He started walking towards me, still angry, I slowly backed away, bumping into a chair, which blocked me from moving for a few seconds.

"Why are you backing away from me?"

He grabbed onto my wrist, harshly gripping onto it.

"Stop fucking backing away."

Why is he acting so violent....

"I'm sorry..."

I've never seen him like this before... he's a completely different person...

I bit onto my bottom lip to hold back the tears that were starting to form in the inner corners of my eyes.

My wrist began to hurt.. it's like he's possessed.. he doesn't know what he's doing..

"H-Hoseok..."

"What."

"My wrist... it hurts.."

He let go of it, and stared at me.

"You know.... um.... maybe you need some time alone... why don't I take Jongmin..... and lea-"

"No.. you're not leaving me!"

"Hoseok! What has gotten into you?!"

"...fine. Nevermind. Just leave then! Maybe if you leave, Namjoon will finally want to talk to me again!"

Namjoon....?

"Are you kidding me?! Namjoon made you this angry?! Why are you taking it out on me! Do you not love me!"

"...Jimin. Of course I love you-"

"Well you're showing the opposite right now!"

I rushed over to Jongmin, put his leash on, grabbed my phone and my jacket, and then started to walk out.

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know. Away from here."

"Why?"

"You know why Hoseok!"

Hoseok

...why am I taking my anger out on him? I love him... I really do love him.... he's right... I don't know what's gotten into me....

"Jimin... wait.."

I walked over to him, trying to hug him, but he shoved himself out of my grip.

"No. Get the fuck away from me."

"Jimin... but... I'm sorry.."

"You should have thought about that before frightening me, before yelling at me, before hurting my wrist."

"..I really am sorry... I didn't know what I was doing.. I'm sorry... please?"

"No. I'm done Hoseok, okay? I'm done. We tried it, and it didn't work out. I hope you find someone who is either the same as you, or loves getting scared.. oh and hurt."

"Jimin.. no, you can't?"

"I can, and I just did."

He walked out, not even shutting the door. I frowned.

Then maybe... this wouldn't have happened...

I bet you didn't think this was going to happen huh? Well it has, but don't worry, this is a Jihope fan fiction remember ;)