Chapter 16

Jimin

I walked out of the bathroom after getting changed, I was wearing a fluffy coat, a yellow jumper and black jeans. I saw Hoseok in the living room, sorting out his hair in the mirror. I put on my new hat and scarf which he gave me. They are so comfy..

"Jimin.. I look terrible..."

I walked up to him, he faced me. I went on my tip toes and flattened his hair, and then  I patted his chest after doing the zip.

"You look perfect.."

Hoseok smiled lightly.

"Really?"

"Yes. Now come on, lets go to the fireworks.."

We both went to the fireworks, and sat on a blanket, in perfect view of the fireworks.

"Im so excited... I love fireworks.."

I smiled, and rested my head on Hoseok's shoulder.

"So do I.."

"Jimin, today is a good day.. But yesterday. Jeez! That was the worst!"

I tilted my head up and looked at Hoseok.

"Hmm?"

"Well. I was reading this novel, it was a romance novel.. And.. It was about this girl.. And the guy.. And the guy liked the girl, but the girl didn't like the guy. But then a year later in the novel, the girl liked the guy, but the guy moved on! And this made the girl upset, then.. The girl really loved the guy, but the guy really didn't like the girl... But then.. another year later, they both loved each other.. And they both went out with their friends, and they both wanted to kiss each other, but all they did was hug.... And hu-"

I rolled my eyes and smiled, sitting up normally, staring at Hoseok.

"You know... That sounds like a very similar situation that I know of.."

Hoseok stared back, nodding slightly.

"And... What.. Situation.. Would that be...?"

I smiled and leaned in towards Hoseok, kissing him, I shut my eyes, and felt him kiss back. We stopped when we heard the fireworks go off about 10 seconds later, I opened my eyes, looking at Hoseok who's face was red.

"If you wanted to kiss me, you should have just said.. Or done it.. Because I love you, and you love me, and kissing is one way to show our affection towards one another.."

Hoseok nodded, he looked so shy. And so freaking cute.

"...y-yeah... That probably would have been a good idea.."

I smiled, and kissed Hoseok once more before hugging against him and watching the fireworks.

Tonight was a good night.. I would never forget it.. Not in a million years.

{Oooooo~ their first kiss~ it's really sucky.. I know.. I'm sorry, but I still hoped you enjoyed it?}