Mal

Mal
A/N: First time writing this fandom. I never intended to be a fan but I watched the second one and fell face first into the fandom.
Anyone down to roleplay?

Your teeth clamped down on the chewing gum in your cheek, mashing it into submission. You pressed it between your lips, blowing into it to form a bubble. As it popped, you leaned back against the wall behind you. The closet was dark, offering little light to even see the wall opposite you.
In order to welcome kids from the Isle to Auradon, Ben had decided to host a sort of welcoming party. He gathered all of the Auradon kids who could stand to spend quality time with the kids from the Isle and had everyone meet in the common room.
The kids had been here for a couple months already, but few students made them feel welcome. You had tried, but they had quickly decided that they didn't need your kindness, and brushed you off.
Somehow Ben's meet-and-greet turned into about a dozen teenagers playing Seven Minutes in Heaven. Someone had suggested that the best way to play was to have one person draw a name from the bowl, then enter the closet without reading the slip. It was your turn, so you were waiting anxiously in the closet for your unknown suitor to join you.
When the door opened, there was no mistaking the mop of royal purple hair that entered the closet.
"Mal?" you greeted, unsure of how else to respond.
"(Y/n)," she returned. "So, the entire game is about locking two people in a closet?"
You nodded, though she couldn't see it. "The idea is for them to... kiss, or something. But we don't have to do anything."
She hummed as though in thought. "So it's about intimacy?"
"Yeah," you breathed.
"Well," she let out a light chuckle, "I guess it's confession time."
You titled your head. "Confession?"
You heard her shift and could suddenly feel her presence standing just in front of you. Your heart beat increased at her close proximity.
"I have a confession to make," she murmured. Her hands rested against the wall on either side of your head, trapping you before her. "Since my first day at Auradon, I was attracted to you. I thought it was just a silly crush so I ignored it. Why would a princess like you ever want to be with someone from the Isle? But the more I saw you, the more butterflies flapped in my stomach, and the more I wanted to be around you. So. I might have a serious crush on you, and I thought you should know."
Your arms lifted, your hands coming to hold the backs of her shoulders. You pulled her closer, tilting your head and crashing your lips against hers. She gasped in surprise, but quickly gave into the kiss. Her arms wound around your neck, pulling you as close as she could. Her kisses were shy and possessive all at once - like she was afraid to love you, and at the same time, never wanted to let you go.
"It's okay," you whispered between kisses, gently pecking her lips. "I don't care where you're from. I have a crush on you too. I just want to be with you."
She smiled against your mouth, kissing you with more intensity. Her hesitation melted away at your words, and she tangled a gloved hand in your hair. Your arms lowered to hold her waist, one hand rubbing the small of her back, the other secured at her hip. Her tongue pressed against your lips, and you happily granted her access. You'd wanted to kiss her since the day you met.
"You don't want to talk about this?" she broke the kiss to ask with a hint of surprise in her voice.
You were panting for breath as you replied, "What's there to talk about? You like me and I like you. I didn't think you were the kind who wanted a label."
She chuckled. "I like you." She attacked your lips again with more ferocity. Her tee tugged at your lip, pulling gasps and groans from your throat. You decided to return the favor, slipping your hands over her shoulders, beneath her leather jacket. You pushed it from her frame, letting it drop to the floor. Your hands then slid under her shirt, rubbing her bare sides and reveling in the way she wiggled under your touch.
"For a princess," she murmured, tugging at your locks, "you don't play fair."
You grinned, dipping your head to press your lips along her jaw. "What's the fun in playing fair?"
She pulled back to suck in a breath, her forehead resting against yours. She smiled softly at you, a genuine smile rather than her usual smirk. She pecked your lips gently before breathing out a sigh.
"Shall we relocate?" she asked. "I'm not really digging this party."
You hummed as if to think about it. "Relocate to where?"
"My room?" she offered. "We could continue this... Or we could just talk. I just want to spend time with you without someone else walking in. And I definitely don't want anyone else drawing your name."
You giggled at her possessiveness. "Yeah, let's go. We have some... catching up to do."
With one more kiss to your lips, she murmured a rhyme under her breath. In the blink of an eye, you were in her bedroom, and you couldn't help but let out a snicker. The usual white decor of an Auradon dorm was replaced with deep purple and hot pink, giving the room a definite "Mal" vibe.
Her arms wrapped around your waist. "This is much better."
You nodded in agreement. "It is."
She led you to her bed and sat down, patting the space beside her. You joined her, resting your head on her shoulder. Few words were spoken as you sat with her, your clean, manicured fingers intertwined with her rough, paint-chipped digits. You just enjoyed each other's company, and a newfound appreciation for Seven Minutes in Heaven.