Loki Laufeyson SMUT

Loki Laufeyson

Part Two

"This Loki one shot is my favourite so far xD your writing is a pleasure to read and thoroughly enjoyable. Kudos to you for the excellent work. I respectfully request for the smut sequel for Loki, please ^^"

"Vote from me"

"You have a vote from me!"

"Loki smutty sequel please? ^^"

"I'm up for a smutty sequel"

"I am so up for a smutty sequel"

Just before your turn in the closet was to end, Loki flicked his wrist and teleported the both of you to his room. Your legs tightened around his waist as he pinned your body to his closed door, giving him use of his hands. His lips smashed against yours in a heated kiss, continuing what had begun in the closet. Your hands snaked up his neck, tangling in his raven locks. His nimble fingers maneuvered down to your ass, squeezing and kneading through your jeans.

Loki rocked his hips against yours, and a groan sounded in your throat. Your fingers made quick work of his shirt buttons, prying the fabric apart. Once it was open, your hands flattened on his chest, and you smirked into the kiss when Loki's breath hitched in his throat. When your nails began scraping across his chest muscles, Loki growled in arousal.

He backed away from the door, keeping you in his arms. Your lips peppered kisses down his neck as he crossed the room to his bed, all but tossing you down. A grin split your lips as he hovered above you, and you reached out to pull him closer. Your hands gripped his shoulders, pulling him down so you could capture his lips. He hummed into the kiss before you broke it to continue your trek down his jaw. His hands wandered down your sides, gripping your hips when your teeth grazed his skin.

"The things you do to me," he murmured, pulling back to peel the fabric of his shirt entirely off his body. You hummed in approval at the sight of his bare, toned torso. He chuckled at you before crawling over you, brushing teasing kisses against your lips.

"I think we're a little uneven," the god mused, his eyes wandering over your very clothed figure.

"Maybe you should do something about that," you countered, gazing up at him through lustful eyes. His hands slipped beneath the hem of your shirt, slithering up to expose your abdomen. He kissed upwards along your torso as he pushed your shirt up to your arms. You rose to a seated position so that the garment could be discarded, and Loki wasted no time. Your shirt and bra joined the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

As you laid back down, cool hands enveloped your breasts. Your nipples hardened at the contact, and you bit your lip to stifle a gasp. Loki rolled one sensitive bud between two slender fingers while his head dipped down and took the other into his mouth. A soft moan tumbled from your lips as his tongue flicked across your nipple, and your back arched to press your chest closer to his touch.

The hot tingling sensation between your legs was growing quickly. You bucked your hips upwards, desperate for friction, and Loki noticed with amusement.

His free hand slid down to the button of your jeans, prying it open and pulling down the zipper. His fingers slid under the waistband of your panties, pulling them down your legs along with the denim. You chewed your lip as your body was exposed, and your legs spread of their own accord.

"We're definitely uneven now," you commented, and a silky laugh fell from Loki's lips. He stood long enough to kick off his jeans and boxers before settling himself between your legs.

He knew you are on birth control, so he wasn't worried about protection.

Your hands instinctively gripped the pillow beneath your head as Loki's length teased your entrance. Without warning, he rocked forward, sheathing himself inside you in one quick thrust. The movement drew a gasp from your lips and your head pressed back into the pillow.

"I've missed you," Loki groaned as he pulled back, thrusting into you again. His steady rhythm drew soft moans from your throat, but he wanted more. He needed more. After the fight you had, he needed to know you were his.

Using one elbow to support his weight, his free hand tangled into your hair, tugging your head back. You gasped loudly, your arousal heightening at the display of dominance. You nearly came undone right then, but Loki was nowhere near done with you.

He retreated nearly all the way before pounding completely in, repeating the action until you were a shamelessly moaning mess. Your legs wrapped around his waist, and the new angle was almost too much. His hips slammed against yours, sweat slicking your skin, making it easier to rub together.

"Fuck," you panted. "Loki..."

Your breathless moans spurred him on, and he rocked his hips faster. Your hands reached out to travel down his chest, raking your nails across his hips. He shuddered at the contact, moaning deeply. His hand left your hair to take hold of your wrists, pinning them above your head. A smirk crossed your lips - he only did that when he was close and trying to finish you first.

A familiar knot was being tugged inside you, and your moans deepened. Loki caught the change in your voice and grinned. He knew you were close. He released your hands so that his own slender fingers could busy themselves rubbing at your clit. His fingers brushed the bundle of nerves in time with his thrusts, and everything else faded into white noise. Your orgasm hit you like a train, crashing into all of your senses. His name ripped from your throat as your legs clamped around him. He growled deeply, leaning down to bury his face in your neck. His hands fisted in the pillows beneath your head as he slammed into you, over and over, losing his rhythm as he desperately chased his own release.

With a groan, he slowed, his orgasm spilling inside you. You lifted a hand to stroke his hair as his movements ceased, and he panted into your neck.

He lifted his head to press a tired kiss to your lips before pulling out. He then plucked a towel from the floor and cleaned you both off before lying beside you and opening his arms. You snuggled into his chest with a happy hum, burying your face in his neck.