Draco Malfoy SMUT

Draco Malfoy
Part Two

A/N: I'm giving my readers another shot. This was written and posted almost immediately after the first Draco chapter, but I received too many annoying comments (primarily "fetus deletus" and the like) flooding the comments section, after I specifically warned that I would withdraw the chapter if it continued, so I deleted it. A lot of you have requested it since then, and it's already written, so I'm posting it again.

If my comments section gets flooded with dumbass jokes, the chapter will be taken down. It may be joking around to you, but I am the author and I find it incredibly irritating.

Teeth tugged at skin and lips parted to exhale panting breaths and breathy moans. Fingers fumbled to rip off clothing, pushing at fabric and unbuttoning jeans.
Your sweater had been discarded, leaving you in your bra and jeans. You had practically ripped through the buttons of Draco's shirt, hastily pushing the fabric from his shoulders with his assistance. He hovered above you clad only in black jeans and socks.
"I love the holidays," he murmured as he peppered kisses down your neck, leaving his mark a dozen times over. He didn't care how darkly he stained your skin; you were his, and his alone, and if you were concerned about it, you could magic the love bites away.
"Why's that?" you gasped as he bit down on your weak spot at the base of your neck. He never mentioned loving anything, save for your secret rendezvous.
He licked and nibbled his way back up your neck, landing a passionate kiss on your lips. "More alone time with you."
Your heart warmed at the comment. You knew he enjoyed your times together, but he was never so emotional about it. He made a point to keep up his reputation at all times, even when you were alone and getting intimate.
You ran your hands down his bare chest, lightly dragging your nails. He growled into your mouth, pinning both of your hands above your head with one of his own. You bit your lip at the act of possession, gazing up at him with lust in your eyes. It was usually around this time in the event that you would get interrupted, either by a bell or curfew or someone looking for one of you. It was an unpleasant consistency that never failed to come on cue.
But now, everyone was gone for the holidays, and since none of the other stragglers cared where Draco was or had any idea that you were together, there was no one to rain on your parade.
He kissed you strongly, rocking his hips against yours. You moaned into his mouth, sliding a hand up his chest and behind his head to tangle in his hair. He groaned, one hand gripping your hip hard enough to leave bruises on your soft skin.
Your fingers danced down his chest, fumbling with the button of his jeans. His hand left your hip to help you push them off, his lips leaving yours to mark their way down your neck again. He kissed all over your chest, your accented cleavage and your clothed breasts.
Once his legs were bare, his hand found the fastening of your jeans, pulling them from your hips. You lifted your waist to help him pull the fabric off, kicking it from your feet.
"Your skin is amazing," he breathed, one hand covering your breast. He pressed a kiss to your cleavage, settling his hips between yours. He slid a hand under your back to unclasp your bra, leaving your breasts exposed. Your breath hitched in your throat – this was further than you'd ever managed to get. You'd fantasized about going all the way with the blond, but you didn't think it would actually get to happen.
He sensed your hesitation and kissed under your jaw. "Why are you hesitating, love?"
"Are you sure... you want...?"
A switch seemed to flip in his mind as he looked at you. "Are you sure? I wasn't trying to pressure you. I just thought... Look, if you don't want to-"
You pulled him into a kiss. "I'm not saying I don't want to. I just... We've never made it this far. I just want to make sure that you're sure about me, about us... If we do this, it can't be a one-time thing."
He held your face. "Nothing about you is a one-time thing. I don't want to be with anyone else."
You wrapped your legs around his waist and kissed him deeply. Your feet kicked at the waistband of his boxers, pushing them passed his hips. His hand fell to your panties, pulling them down your legs. You chewed your lip as you realized you were both stark naked and very close to taking the next step.
"Are you sure?" he murmured, kissing your chin.
You took in a breath. "Yes."
He grabbed his wand from where it had fallen on the floor and waved it, dimming the lights to make you more comfortable. Dropping it back on the floor, his hand danced down your belly, trying to calm your nerves. It slid between your legs, rubbing between your folds. You gasped at the contact. You weren't a virgin, but it had been a long time since you'd been with a guy, and you had never been this intimate with Draco.
He sucked on your chest and slid a finger inside you, pumping gently. You moaned weakly, tangling a hand in his hair. He smirked against your skin, enjoying the effect his ministrations had on you. His thumb rubbed your clit as his finger thrusted faster, drawing more delicious sounds from your throat.
You began rocking your hips into his hand, whimpering when his finger left you. Your arousal heightened as you were desperate for more contact, thrusting the air in an attempt to get him between your legs.
He pinned your hands above your head as he positioned himself between your legs. He rubbed himself against your wetness before slowly pushing inside you. You cried out as he filled you perfectly, wrapping your legs around his hips. He moaned and dropped his head to your shoulder, biting your skin.
He immediately began thrusting, unable to hold back any longer. How he had gone so long kissing you without it turning into this, he had no idea. He couldn't have imagined what he had been missing.
You shamelessly moaned his name and rocked your hips to meet his thrusts. He grinned softly at you.
"Keep moaning my name, love."
He angled his hips to pull out nearly all the way and then slam back into you, hitting the perfect spot inside you every time. You angled your hips to meet his thrusts even better, moans falling from your lips like a prayer.
"I'm close," you whimpered as your orgasm built up inside you, nearly pushing you over the edge. Draco moved one hand down your body and between your legs, fingers brushing over your clit. You moaned loudly at the overstimulation, your hips shaking under his ministrations. He rubbed as fast as he thrusted, and within moments, you came undone, screaming his name.
His thrusts became sloppy and he lost rhythm, his orgasm soon following yours. He slowed to a stop inside you, burying his face in your neck.
"You're on birth control, right?" he murmured, realizing that you had used no protection.
You nodded softly. "Magical birth control."
He hummed in response, slowly pulling out of you. He moved to lie beside you, taking you in his arms as he draped a blanket over the both of you. You smiled and snuggled into his embrace, spending the rest of the day lazing on the sofa.