੭ु three

C S C

Seungcheol dusted off his clothes from the dust he just got into. He looked up to see where they fell from, only to see a concrete ceiling greet him metaphorically as he grumble in madness.

Looking on the way in front of him, he sees that he was in the middle of a dimly lit hallway. Alone.

'Where are the others?' He thought to himself. All he could remember is that they were about to play the thirteen cards when it went dark as the grandfather clock upstairs sounded. He can also remember Wonwoo volunteering to turn on the light switch when they altogether fell at the same time.

"I actually regret not changing my pajamas into normal house clothes like the others. I swear I'll kill Seokmin when I see him. I mean, this is too embarassing-" Seungcheol caressed his clothes, pausing when he felt it silky which probably wasn't his pajamas at all.

When he looked down to see what he was wearing, he was shocked.

He was wearing royal clothes; golden crown on his head, blue silky prince uniform, nicely polished black shoes, white silky gloves and other accessories that a royal one typically wear in every fairy tales. He even had a sheath of sword held tightly to his waist.

Even if it was dim in the hallway, he noticed a card on the marble floor.

His card.

Its back was to him, so Seungcheol wasn't sure what was the role displayed on the card. He kneeled to it, flipping it over to see his role.

The prince.

Seungcheol analyzed the card in which a crown was printed on it.

"I'm safe, aren't I?" He muttered to himself.

Suddenly he heard rusting from above, in which he spotted a vent he didn't see earlier at all.

Seungcheol shrugged as the weird sound continued.

He walked away, continuing his journey as he made his way down the dim hallway. He didn't seem to be scared at all, mainly because of his high role in the game.

. . .

L C

Chan worriedly looked around his surroundings, making sure he was at least with one of the members since he can't stand being alone especially in a dim room.

But he was really alone.

No one in sight, no presence. Just him, himself. Alone in the dark.

His clothes were still the same as the one he was wearing back in Mingyu's house before they fell. A simple red T-shirt underneath his dark green jacket, ripped jeans and black rubber shoes. Exactly the same, nothing changed at all.

Suddenly he remembered about his card.

He tried finding it on his pocket, but there was none. He even tried using his phone's light to lit up the floor, trying to find out if he dropped it somewhere.

But it didn't seem to be with him.

He lose it.

It wasn't with him at all.

He tried to walk in the middle of total darkness. When he turned his heel, he noticed a flickering light in the distance. Now he realized he was in a hallway instead of a room.

He walked and walked, trying to overcome his fear of darkness. In every corner he comes across, he just turns either left or right, actually grateful and praying that he wouldn't meet a dead end. He was also praying he'll at least find his card or else he might die in the game.

He had been walking for some time now. He felt like he was walking on the same hallway as before, as if he was walking in a circle like way.

He then immediately tried to contact his hyungs.

He tapped on Jihoon's contact number, for he believed he was the hyung that would understand the situation the most.

Jihoonie hyung

Hyung
I think we're stuck.
Sending message. . .

Message not sent.

──────────

author area ;

For your information I replaced cards Pumpkin and Skeleton with cards Doppelganger and Ghoul ;)