੭ु five

H V C

Hansol frowned.

He left his phone charging on the living room, so basically it wasn't with him.

Worst, there were no dim lights to accompany him and darkness was what wrapped around him. He haven't even seen his role yet but he was sure his card was just on his pocket, for he can feel that the object is there all along.

"Hyungs?" He tried speaking to ensure that there was at least someone with him, but no one answered. Certainly, he was alone.

He wasn't even aware of where he was. Hallway? A room? Hansol could tell it was one of the two, but since the darkness overpowered him, he still wasn't sure if the place he was in was a hallway or a room.

"Seungkwan?" He tried calling out again. But still, there were no answer.

The young male sighed.

Suddenly, a question popped on his head.

'What is the purpose of this game?'

That, Soonyoung forgot to tell them. He only told the roles and such, but what to do during the game? He didn't say it. Maybe he didn't knew too, just like everyone else?

Now what is everyone suppose to do? Be stuck in this place forever?

Hansol was even clueless that phones were needed for the game since you get messages with an unknown number who would be guiding you throughout the game.

He tried to walk, overcoming his fear of darkness. He just walked and walked, and it felt like a continuous hallway. He's calm and relaxed as long as he doesn't touch a monster.

. . .

W J H

He was confused too. He saw the icon on his card with the help of his fully charged phone's light. He saw his role; a man eating on fresh flesh- it was on the card.

The ghoul.

He got a message from an unknown number not long ago, which said 'Let the game begin'. It was just a normal message like always, usually in games, but this time it felt weird- Junhui felt it scary and sent chills down to his spine.

It struck 12:15.

He got another message from the same unknown number from awhile ago.

Unknown

Objective 1 : guess everyone's roles when you see them.
12:15

You have exactly 1 hour to finish the objective. If you don't finish it within the given time, you die.
12:15

Reading the new messages, Junhui calmed himself down. He huffed, breathing fully for air. He returned to his brave and courageous self, the one who everyone know as the usual Wen Junhui.

Suddenly, he felt the urge to eat raw meat and flesh.

. . .

K S Y

Despite the 37% battery of his phone, he had gotten all the three messages from unknown number.

Soonyoung was confused; too confused.

He doesn't get why he had a wide expansion of view too. He can even see what's behind him.

That was all just so weird for him. Are these mainly the role of the owl? Its powers?