੭ु nine

"Chan!" The prince exclaimed, making the young boy turn to him.

"Hyung!" The younger called back. And in the next moment, they were face to face with each other, feet just a few inches away from each other's.

"Are you able to guess my role?" Seungcheol casually questioned, eyeing Chan.

Chan frowned in confusion. "I uh- what?"

All of a sudden, Seungcheol heard his own phone vibrate on his pocket, getting the signal that he had received another message or more. Immediately, he took it out from the narrow pocket and unlocked it, the messages showing on the screen. Chan stood beside Seungcheol to see his phone screen.

Unknown

First mission over ;
Everyone passed ; although no one guessed everyone's roles, I'm giving you a chance to move on to the next objective and the passing score for the first objective is guessing 6 roles.
1:15

Second objective: Solve the mystery case assigned to you.
And once again, let the game begin.
1:15

Seungcheol sighed in relief. He guessed eight roles and to make sure of it, he guessed Mingyu's, Junhui's, Jeonghan's, Jisoo's, Wonwoo's, Seungkwan's, Hansol's and Minghao's. Meanwhile, Chan was really confused as if he just had the biggest mistake on his life that he wouldn't resist regretting.

"Okay, I'm safe," muttered Seugcheol breathly, letting out all his worriness and nervousness as a good and huge relief.

Chan looked at him and Seungcheol noticed the confusion and cluelessness on Chan's face. Of course he would notice it right away, since it was too obvious and very noticeable.

"First objective is done, Chan. So I'm guessing you no longer have to guess my role nor I have to seal my mouth about it. Isn't it obvious? These royal clothes- boom, I'm a prince." Seungcheol giggled then looked back at Chan. "Why do you seem so confuse? Didn't you receive a message from a mysterious and unknown number?"

"Hyung, my phone didn't sound out like it would usually do whenever I receive messages or calls-" Chan frowned when he didn't feel his phone's presence on his pocket."I think it's lost. No, I really did lost my phone. Um, this is just a game, so I'm sure I would still be able to find it, right? So what's wrong about losing my phone in this situation?"

Seungcheol had the guts to facepalm because of the younger, and so he did. "Chan, phones are unexpectedly essentials in this weird but serious game. I too have no idea about how we got here or what are we gonna do here- but I observed things and eventually found the answers." Seungcheol paused for awhile, as if he's a father disciplining his child to do good.

"They have objectives and such here. Through messages, we were told to guess everyone's roles and so we did, within an hour. And here it said it said that no one among us got perfect points and guessed everyone's roles for the first objective so they gave as a chance to move on to the next objective- only to those who guessed half of us or more, to those who guessed correctly six or more."

Chan mentally had his jaw dropped on the floor, trying hard to process what the older had just said.

"And by the way, I think they kill who didn't pass. How many roles did you guess correct, Chan?"

"H-Hyung, I had no idea. I didn't get the message. So I wasn't able to guess anyone or anything. . ."

Seungcheol just eyed him as if he was a deer in headlights. ". . . How come you're still alive?"

Chan looked up to him, shocked with what the older had just questioned out of nowhere.

Seungcheol shrugged his shoulders, making the gems sewed on his outfit shine on the dark by the reflecting of the dim and poor lights. "Maybe just another chance specially for you. You're the youngest anyways, you're too young to die."

Chan took a step towards Seungcheol, and before he knew it, he fell into a trapdoor which wasn't even there awhile ago. Black was what enveloped him as he felt himself falling into an endless space and before he blacked out by closing his tired eyes, he could hear the prince screaming out for his name until he was completely gone.

. . .

X M H

Hansol smiled over Minghao's success of guessing his role. A flickering computerized screen was what followed just right in front of them both. Hansol met Jisoo somewhere along the way, and the older had told him about the messages since he knew the younger's phone wasn't with him at all.

PLAYER TEN: +1 POINT

Hansol was about speak and so he did; and when he did, he heard nothing when in fact he actually spoke anyways. It was either he'd gone deaf or his world became soundproof. Minghao did the same thing as Hansol watched the older move his mouth, trying to say something.

After, Hansol saw the confused expression on Minghao's face, explaining that the same moment as Hansol happened to him too.

Hansol and Minghao looked at each other. The place had been soundproof they guess. Maybe it was a purpose to stop them from communicating with each other.

Hansol spoke a word before Minghao saw him fell into a damn trapdoor.

"Hansol!"

But only darkness was what greeted him beneath the trapdoor, the trapdoor magically turning back to the usual and normal wooden creaky floor.

Minghao huffed in annoyance before crying out the younger boy's name, the one who had just suddenly disappeared right before his eyes.

"HANSOL-AH!"

There, he heard his own loud cry. The soundproof thingy might've been automatically turned off by someone or something on purpose.

That's it, when Minghao remembered how Hansol said something right before he fell and vanished, which Minghao had perfectly lip-readen. Maybe Hansol felt that he was about to fall enough to say out the word right away. He tried processing it- it wasn't just a word, they were words. Maybe Hansol said them too straight that Minghao thought they were just one word only.

"Take care of Boo, hyung."

. . .

H V C

Hansol looked around his surroundings, analyzing where he had gotten himself to. He didn't feel any pain from falling from the trapdoor when he was once with Minghao. It was like he was landed safely on his feet purposely.

Upon seeing where he was, he could assume that he is on a modern city- no, not those modern citied in this century; he was in the middle of a city -New York he thinks- that looked liked he was in the middle of 18th or 19th century.

He was about to take a step forward without even knowing where would he go, when a computerized screen showed up right before him.

SECOND OBJECTIVE
PLAYER TWELVE

New York city is in danger! Find out how the zombie apocalypse started back in History.

Hansol frowned.

'First objective is done?' He thought to himself. 'Hmm, maybe.' He quickly walked away right after the screen vanished before his eyes.

'Zombie apocalypse in history? That never happened- unless it's just a part of this freaky ridiculous game.'

It's time to use intelligence and defensive skills in exchange of a bloody and risky mission.

──────────

author area ;

I'm dead and I'm too stressed I wish I can catch up to sleep