੭ु twelve

"SEUNGCHEOL!" Screeched a feminine voice through the rumbling crowd full of knights and swordmans about to raid to the enemies of the other kingdom. Seungcheol didn't knew why he was here-after he and Yewon were talking on the dining room, he was suddenly transited here. Damn, that escalated real quick.

"Ssshh, don't show disrespect to the prince!" Hissed another feminine voice. Seungcheol tilted his head to everywhere, trying to search for the voices. That's when he spotted two familiar girls both on each white horses - Minkyung and Kyla wearing armors.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO RESPECT THE PRINCE AND USE HONORIFICS!" Minkyung shouted. She was using loud volumes on her voices all the time since the surrounding was too loud right in the middle of the war - so if she's not heard, someone might've been invited to death. Kyla fell into silence.

"SEUNGCHEOL, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE JOB." Minkyung deadpanned. Kyla just watched the scene unfold with their backgrounds as people on horses while swords keep clashing and arrows keep flying as blood splashes everywhere. What a bloody war. Seungcheol just looked at the older female, waiting for whatever she was going to say. "KILL PRINCESS HAN."

Seungcheol gasped.

The sound of several horses marching on their feet was heard. Minkyung and Kyla had gone to war and mixed themselves among the huge crowd. Seungcheol stood there, not knowing what to do. An arrow was about to hit him when luckily he dodged perfectly, snapping him out of his trance.

I should go now.

. . .

Seungcheol was lost, he really didn't knew what he was going to do. Kill princess Han? How, when he don't know how to kill him and he don't know where she-or rather he exactly is?

Seungcheol was confused - perks of being trapped in a fucking realistic game.

Right now, he was just walking through the castle. Wherever he goes, he just hoped he would find the specific male. That's when he realized the hallway he was walking in - familiar.

He started running and headed to where his instincts told him to - after all, this was the hallway he first went to when he got into this game, the hallway where he heard Prince Cheol-or himself talking with Princess Han.

Finally completely realizing the place, he reached where the exact room was. Like before, the grand door was open - and he was hearing soft and silent sobs that seemed to be trying to held back.

He peeked in and flinched when the person started speaking. He was by the balcony, watching the bloody scene of the war on ground unfold. His back was to Seungcheol, so they weren't facing each other right now.

"Seungcheol," began the voice. "You're going to kill me, are you?"

Seungcheol gulped; he didn't know what to respond. The other boy didn't move a muscle either.

"Did you know?" He added, just making Seungcheol more anxious. "I fucking hate your dual personality. First off, you act like you're going to protect me when in fact, you've fallen into the hands of temptation into killing me. Even our comrades - Minkyung specifically, told you to slaughter me."

Dual personality? Seungcheol frowned. Now that made the situation more complicated.

"I completely heard what Yewon said to you in the dining room. I was there, just outside the dining room. You know that girl. . . she has the talent of predicting the future through just observing current stuffs." He continued. Seungcheol fell into silent. Princess Han's voice turned evil. "People are so ugly when they betray people."