੭ु eleven

"Master Choi!"

Seungcheol jolted up from his sleep, but then frowned when he realized he was completely wet from head to toe.

"Oh my god master Choi, we have to get you cleaned up!"

Seungcheol rubbed his eyes as if it was a typical morning when everyone rubs their eyes and yawns while stretching his hands - but right now wasn't typical for Seungcheol - he was trapped in a game with his friends separately and he fucking slept in a shallow pond.

Turning to the maid, his eyes widen in shock. "Yewon, is that you?"

"Of course it's me!" Chimed the female. "Glad you don't have an amnesia, mister."

"What are you doing here?" Seungcheol asked. Of course he had to ask! Isn't the girl supposed to be in the real world? Heck, the girls didn't play the cards with them, right? Or did they, while the boys were now trapped?

"Me? Doing my job of course." Yewon rolls her eyes. "Now is not the time to disrespect a prince. Mister, I have to get you inside the palace and clean you up. Then you'll eat your breakfast, okay?"

. . .

Weird.

Was what Seungcheol had in his mind. Right now, he was sitting in front of a formal long dining table with no one with him to eat at all but just him himself. The dining room looked too formal, and Seungcheol felt like he have seen or watched it somewhere - it was probably like the one in Diabolik Lovers.

Such a feast was in front of him. Sure he was hungry, but he couldn't just eat all of these.

The door opened and Yewon showed up with another dish filled with desserts. Seungcheol internally groaned ; is this really the life of a prince?

"Mister Choi, you're eating rightly, aren't you?" Said the female as she placed the dish down on the table.

Seungcheol internally groaned. "Of course I am!"

"Now now, no need to be mad at me." Yewon said, taking a seat at one of the chairs. "I know I'm being disrespectful, but let me sit at this time, please. I can't stand for too long when that's suppose to be my job as a caretaker of this palace. And I came here to talk about something to you."

Seungcheol nervously swallowed his ramyun. Because he was slightly trembling, he felt like he was about to drop and let go of his chopsticks. Luckily he was strong.

"You have heard about the war. The upcoming one." Yewon began. "The war between goddess Athena and god Poseidon."

Seungcheol gulped. 'I'll definitely flip when Jeonghan is mentioned here.'

Yewon sighed. "No one would want you dead but you were assigned to fight among the knights too. But don't worry, Minkyung will be the lead anyways."

Seungcheol gaped. Minkyung leading a group of knights? Sure that girl may be rebellious, but she just can't lead a group of knights, could she? Is she even a knight herself?

Female knight. Seungcheol gazes at Yewon. How interesting.

"And I guess you already know why they're attacking and starting the war."

Seungcheol paused. Apparently, he didn't even know. Heck, he knows nothing!

"They want princess Han slained, right?"

At that moment, Seungcheol wished the ground would swallow him.

Yewon looked at him sadly. "I can smell something so bad that will happen. . ." she caressed the male's hand. "I'm sorry, prince Cheol. Princess Hannie will die."

Seungcheol froze.

". . . because of you."

─────────

author area ;

It was a very short chapter, I'm so sorry ><

Double update for you guys because I regret being dead for too long ;__;