੭ु eight

J W W

Minghao attempted to walk towards the older to get closer, but stepped into a trap door instead and thus, falling in it.

Effects of Wonwoo's bad luck, everyone.

Wonwoo panicked, but before he can even try to rescue and grab the younger's stretched out hand, the trapdoor had magically closed; which was a mystery for the both of them.

And again, Wonwoo was alone.

Alone in the dim hallway.

How he wished Minghao's presence had stayed longer. They didn't even talk orally.

. . .

X M H

He felt an impact felt on his back, realizing that he had just fallen on something- a wooden floor, like all of the hallways he had walked on in this weird and mysterious place.

He looked at the wooden ceiling, thinking about how he fell. He stepped in a trapdoor, that's it. But looking at the spot on the ceiling where he just fell, there was nothing wrong with the concrete ceiling. There was no track of the trapdoor. It was closed- it was plain, dirty, concrete, just like your typical old ceilings.

Maybe magic got something to do with this?

Or was it part of the game?

Minghao pondered, but unfortunately he can't think of the slightest conclusion. Oh how he wished he could've just declined Soonyoung's offer of playing this ridiculous game and just slept the Halloween night off and would wake up to the usual alarm clock Mingyu bought him for Christmas last year.

But here he was, stuck with the other boys in this strange place. It was like a maze with thousand hallways and some creaky rooms on the sides, like the one Chan had just heard a conversation in.

But thinking of the trapdoor, Minghao thought, maybe it was a portal controlled by someone or something, or maybe this place had a story or more. A floor above or more.

Then Minghao heard creaky sounds on the ground- footsteps. Someone was coming.

Minghao turned around to see who it was, only to see a wimpy figure.

Zombie.

Despite the annoying dimness surrounding them, Minghao clearly noticed the ripped apart clothes it was wearing.

Familiar.

Minghao remembered how he was wearing a gray hoodie this night because of the cold, just like everyone did.

Minghao remembered how he was wearing a peach colored bracelet Seungkwan gave him last summer from Jeju as a souvenir.

Minghao remembered how he was wearing black jeans which Seokmin gifted him on their birthday.

Minghao remembered how he walked around Mingyu's backyard just to water Wonwoo's growing radishes on those white sneakers.

"Zombie, Hansol Vernon Chwe."

Flicker.

PLAYER TEN: +1 POINT

. . .

Y J H

He frowned in total confusion and disappointment, unable to mutter out a word, letting silence complete roam around the place.

He looked on his phone's screen, which has currently 90% battery thanks to to Seungcheol lending him his charger. The time showed 1:15- Jeonghan frowned even more.

One hour had passed? How quick.

He hasn't even guessed his own role yet and had only guessed six or more roles of everyone he had seen with the potion he tried that was with him.

Speaking of he can't guess his own role, let's talk about hints; he was wearing a black cloak, a wooden stick that kept attached to him and the weird kit filled with crafts and potions that keeps appearing when he calls for it magically and nothing else.

His phone vibrated, signaling that he had gotten a message. He swiped on the screen and read what he had just received.

Unknown

First mission over ;
Everyone passed ; although no one guessed everyone's roles, I'm giving you a chance to move on to the next objective and the passing score for the first objective is guessing 6 roles.
1:15

Jeonghan sighed. He was safe, for he knew he guessed six or more and he was sure of it.

Unknown

Second objective: Solve the mystery case assigned to you.
And once again, let the game begin.
1:15

──────────

author area ;

The story was lamer than I thought it would be

And also I'm not really happy on how they suspended classes today because today was suppose to be our distribution of cards (in which, in a case, I'm happy about suspending because my parents doesn't need to talk to my adviser who will probably tell mom and dad about all the stupid things I've done in class) and I wasn't able to pass a paperwork to a teacher which I was suppose to pass today (everyone had pass theirs yesterday) and my flash drive is on the hands of my teacher because of my report istg when will she ever return it ;-;