੭ु seven

H J S

'Let the game begin.' Rang on his head.

Jisoo regretted coming to Mingyu's house, wishing he should've went with his mother back to Los Angeles to visit their dead relatives on the cemetery. But eitherway, the male didn't want to leave his friends behind.

But looking at this dimly lit place where he was right now, unlucky alone, he was feeling regretful. He didn't knew what to do; reading the first objective just got him more confused. What could Soonyoung, the one who introduced them the cards, have dragged them in such a place magically?

Looking down on himself, he was wearing black robes, the large hood was on his head. Now what in the world is this?

He looked over to his card, his phone helping him to see with the use of its light. All he saw was an illustration which looked like the well-known painting from ages ago by Edward Munch, The Scream.

Seeing it with his own eyes just made him more confused. It was his role, he was supposed to guess him by his own. It was part of the first objective too - to guess your own role. Perhaps, maybe they fell into this place on purpose?

He thought of whatever his role could possibly be; what his card tried to tell him.

An oversized black robe that his feet couldn't even be seen; he looks like an angel who had been deprived with evilness and sufferings. He looked too dark when he was supposed to be an angel.

The hallway he was in seemed creepy and eerie, the scratches and drawings on the walls felt suspicious.

When he looked closely to them, they seemed to be hints.

Here comes the dark mischief to take the good away;
So here I am,
Sucking out the possessed soul of one.

Jisoo shifted to another spot, reading another written words in the walls.

If you were to look into his eyes,
You would see misery and hate,
He is the one who puts you into your coffin.

The other words were messily written with a violent hand, and the others were also written shakily as if the writing hand was trembling at all times.

Soul taker.

One with misery and hate.

One who puts you to sleep when he actually puts you to death.

A guardian of both light and darkness - which depends on his personality - which would also be weird and strange to witness his contrast and dual personality.

"Grim reaper." Jisoo managed to mutter out loud.

A computerized screen suddenly appeared before him, startling him a little.

PLAYER THREE: +1 POINT

The screen flickered to show another screen.

PLAYER THREE
Choose your weapon.

There were choices below the statement, each words being inside the pixel rectangle.