Wedding

Jason's pov

"And now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride..."

It's lovely that my friend's roller coaster ride did end in a happy note. I was not physically present that tine but I did participated with this love story. I can still remember when Nate called me asking if I know of a good private investigator, so I recommended Gregory.

When I saw them kiss I threw a quick look at Keith if he really was okay. And I saw a smiling guy clapping his hands. And what amused me is his stolen glances on a certain girl.  I smiled. So he's into her.

Napatingin ako sa kanan ko at nakita ang babaeng kanina pa nagpapadistract sa akin magmula nang makabalik ako ng Philippines.

I always had been captivated by her. Even when Bella and I were together, this girl would capture my attention.

She's crying looking at the two couple. Her face... it's like, it's so pretty... she is not like those I often see with heavy make-up although she wears make-up now. Her face does not need make-up. It's beautiful as it is.

I stopped staring when they announced that we have to move to have the pictorials. I stood beside Keith and Gregory at one side. While the girls were at Cate's side. It was a long pictorial actually and I'm getting tired so I decided to go directly to the reception area.

I was already outside the church when I saw her again. Why is she here?

"Hey, Abby." I called her.

She looked at me and damn, I swear I'm distracted with that face again.

"Hey. Got tired having your pictures taken?" She smiled sweetly at me.

"Says the photographer." I answered back.

We laughed at that. It felt good that she is at last talking lightly with me. Nakakatuwa lang na wala akong maramdamang tensyon ngayon.

"Abby!"

Abby looked at the person who called her. It was Tori actually. And behind her is Gregory. Hmmm...

"Sabay na tayo papuntang reception" Tori said.

Abby faced me and beamed. "Sama ka na sa amin Jason. We can storm the cocktail area first."

I nodded my head in agreement. Of course sasama ako. It's seldom that your crush asks you to accompany her. I dont care even if the wild tigress is with her.

"I'll drive" sabi ni Gregory na kanina pa palang tahimik sa tabi ni Tori.

"You better drive carefully Gordon or even in afterlife I'll skin you."

Gregory Gordon just smirked at Tori's threat and took the keys from her hand. We all went inside Tori's car. I sat beside Gregory at front while the two girls were at the back.

"Lets go" I said.

We reached the hotel earlier than all of the guests. The two girls followed us.
We are greeted by the coordinator and she led us to the cocktail area.

"Tori, sigurado ka bang hindi tayo hahanapin sa simbahan?"  I heard Abby asked Tori.

"Chill bes. It's like they are not going here. Nauna lang tayo."

I like what Tori's mind is heading. I also dont like the formalities and all the crappy stuff happening at the church. And damn it just reminds me that I'm supposed to be married a year ago. And look at me now, just a random guest storming the cocktail area.

"Jason, okay ka lang?" I heard Abby asked. Oh, I spaced out again.

"I'm okay."

Abby's pov