Fiery Passion

Jason's pov

I know this is wrong. I'm taking advantage of her vulnerability. But I can't seem to stop myself from kissing her and wanting so much more.

When my lips has touched hers, I know there's no turning back now. I want her. And there is no power in the world that can stop me from feeling like this. I have been hesitating all this time. Now, I'm on my limit

We broke the kiss and my eyes is longing for so much more. Those beautiful brown eyes seemed to long for that same thing. And there it was that primal instinct embedded within us. I kissed her again, now with much ardor and passion that I can muster.
We continued kissing. Both of us seemed not to want to stop or else the magic will disappear

I cut the kiss and took her hand. We went to my room in the hotel. I carried her bridal style as we ascended the stairs. No one seems to be around. She put her arms around my neck and I continued ravishing her sweet kips. We continued kissing inside. I can't get enough. I was touching everywhere.

She was in a daze and as I lay her down the bed, there was no hint of hesitation in her. I dont know if it was the frenzy or she's just so drunk that she cant resist my advances.

I slowly went on top her, kissing her fully, sucking her lips and playing with her tongue. This is heaven. She is like an angel who came to take my miseries. She responded with equal intensity and not long I was able to take off her gown.

She was left in her bra and lacy panties. God! My friend is clamoring to jump off my pants.

She's so beautiful.

"Beautiful" I uttered.

I started planting small kisses around her face and eventually kissed her sweet lips.

I can't get enough.

My kisses went south travelling from her neck towards the valley between her breasts. She moaned loudly in delight giving me enough encouragement to continue. I kissed her two peaks and suck her pink n*ppl*s. Her moans started to get louder and urging me to do better, to pleasure her more.

"Oh, aaah, what are you doing to me?"

"I'm pleasuring you sweetheart."

I went down south and caught the waistband of her panties with my teeth. When I succeeded taking the piece of cloth off. I was faced with far greater beauty.

I kissed her inner thighs and reveled with its softness. Her moans seemed to motivate me to go on. Her eyes were tightly shut and her face flushed  in pleasure. Without further ado, my tongue ravished her beautiful mound. And as I taste her, I just became more addicted.

Oooh, she tastes good.

I continued licking her and damn I love her taste. It's driving me crazy. She is driving me crazy.

"Oooh, you taste so good sweetheart"

"Aaah, Jason, I think something is coming out. Oh my... Jason, it feels so good."

I kept licking her and then started sucking her cl*t. Damn! She screamed in delight. Not contented, my fingers took the place of my tongue

"Oohh. Ang sarap" she uttered.

My fingers continued pleasuring her. In and out it goes while continued sucking her cl*t.

"Oooh...Jason!" She screamed in delight and she convulsed releasing the sweetest liquid I ever tasted.

But I'm not through. I kissed her roughly and let my body take over. I thrusted slowly knowing that this is her first time.

I saw pain in her face.