Halloween Special.

In Reach everyone was getting ready for Halloween and the troops were excited to enjoy the day. As they were getting ready (y/n)  was doing paper work in the base getting things in order.

(y/n): I hate paper work. I rather be in the front lines than doing this.

He continue and read a report on the development of a new cyclops with a Spartan later and a different gun and with shields. Unknown to him there was a figure getting closer closer until the figure was behind (y/n)  and started to go down near his neck. (y/n)  felt breathing and turn to see Selina in a vampire costume and jumped a but.

Selina: Hahahahah~ I got you good (y/n).

(y/n): Yeah right you almost gave me a heart attack.

Eva: She is right it is funny.

(y/n): Turned to see Eva in a different look and she was in a ghoul costume.

(y/n): Who's next to come out Freddy cougar.

The came in HellFox in a Jason costume with a fake machete.

Hellfox: What?

(y/n): Did I forget something?

Eva: It's Halloween.

(y/n): That quick.

Selina: Yes and come on (y/n) hurry up and get your costume on the little kids are excited to see how we celebrated it.

(y/n) though about seeing the excited faces of the kids both human and Faunas when they heard about Halloween. It also intrigued the adults.

(y/n): Oh right it seems that I won't be able to get out of this easily I'll be right back.

He went to his room and went with a Van Hellsing costume and once he got out with it on. He returned to the office.

Selina: Looking good (y/n).

(y/n): Thanks let's get this show on the road. Also HellFox please don't scare them a lot.

HellFox: No promises it's Halloween it's suppose to scare them.

(y/n) shook his head and left out along with Selina and HellFox as they got out they saw the marines and other soldiers all in their costumes. Then they saw Skynet in a ghost costume abd had a chuckle. Once they went in the city they saw the people were in all types of get ups from heros,villans,grimm etc. There was Halloween music in some areas. Most places were decorated and even had some haunted houses. They little ones seemed to like getting free candy from different homes and shops. They were surprised to see ONI giving out free candy to the kids and they saw the adults smile as they saw their children having fun. They Walk and said hello to them and ask the kids who they were. Then went until the haunted house where they heard they screams of others who had a first experience with the haunted house. They went in until a jump scare appeared in front of them and Selina jump and clung on to (y/n). While HellFox laughed at the reaction.

(y/n): You alright.

Selina took a moment to realize what she was doing and got out and blushed.

Selina: I'm sorry (y/n).

(y/n): It's cool let's get this done to see the movie.

*timeskip brought to you by HellFox scaring people in his Jason costume.*

As they were all gather to see the movie. The movie was Nightmare on Elk street. They advised that this was not for kids so they were all in and another place to see a movie for kids in Halloween. After when the movie we on (y/n)  heard screaming for the people who saw it for the first time and chuckle and saw Selina jump on him when Freddy killed the nerd.

Selina: Sorry again.

(y/n): It's alright if it'll make you feel better then go ahead.

She nodded and took his arm around her until the movie ended.

(y/n)'s pov

After the movie ended the people were amazed by the holiday and want to do it every year now that they got the hang of it most were a mix of happy/scared. The I heard two people scream when I turn I saw HellFox holding the fake machete in the air. Once he was done he just laughed a storm. I just rubbed the bridge of my nose and went home with Selina so I will let him have his fun since he earned it. When we got back I took her to her room before I left she said.

Selina: (y/n)  thank you for being there.

(y/n): No problem Selina. I did enjoy today.

Then she just hugged me and whispered to my ear.

Selina: How about I give you a treat~.

I gotten a bit red as she said it then just kissed my check. She giggled at my response and went to her room and before that she said goodnight I did and went.

(y/n): *through* I swear if Eva knows this I won't hear the end if it.

I got out of my costume and went to bed and passed out. For tomorrow they still got work to do.

(Done a holiday special sorry if it's not what you expect it's my first time doing it. I hope you enjoy it and Happy Halloween everyone.)