The meeting

Two months later in Reach
(y/n)'s pov

They city and our neighbors villages are growing. I'm getting reports of them expanding their territory and many of them are proud to serve the UNSC. Many of the men and women who were with me those years ago are having families. Even some of them have married Faunas. I'm glad they are finding love. Even though we are from different colonies we see each other as friends and even family. In our time here on Remnant and Reach has given us something we though we lost during the war. A home a place we call out home. We will defend it no matter the cost for we fight for a better future not just for us but to the future generations that will follow. Since freedom isn't free. It must be defend and protected. It'll be up to our children's children to do the same. Now during the time Juane has proven well to be a soldier. He has shown traits of a leader and soon when he graduated from boot camp  and when he proven himself in the field he was sent to the Officer academy. He got excellent marks and soon reached the rank of Lieutenant and now is a part of the ODSTs and received his augmentations and armor and now leads squadron Bravo. A mix group of Faunas and humans. He has earned their trust and they all became friends. It makes me feel so proud of Juane. Weird did I just feel like a father would be. I did help him in training. As I called a meeting in the war room. Everyone came in even the commander of the Air Force. Juane was here also since he has earned his place to be within our group along with Hellfox and Alex.

(this is Juane's new armor and he likes the battle rifle and SMG)

(y/n): Now that everyone is here. Well begin. I added that you are all informed by Onyx of the real threat.

Gunny: Yes sir,and the intel of the maidens is worrisome. We need to find them before she does.

AFC: Agreed, also we need to find her base and eliminate her and anyone else who is with her.

(y/n) : I agree completely with you two. But Onyx has some disturbing information he and his spooks have found.

Onyx stood up and pressed on the holographic projector and showed Vale.

Onyx: During the time have past we received a report of the "invasion" of Grimm that came out of the hole. Further digging reveled that it was planned by the WF using a train with explosives. There were reports of only a few injured. No casualties.

I looked at Juane to see that his body was relieved but he wanted to help.
I placed my hand on his shoulder and said.

(y/n): Don't worry Juane,you will be able to help them next time.

He nodded and I leg go of shoulder and hellfox said.

Hellfox: This all seems fishy.

Juane: Why do you say that?

(y/n): I get it Hellfox this all seems to be similar to the fall of reach. This is just the beginning of the real invasion. First they weaken their defenses and then when they least expect it all hell is loose.