UNSC in Remnant

As it was stated from the last chapter we find ourselves in unknown space and after getting close to the planet similar to earth the whole crew and the new appointed leader commander (y/n). Have been wondering a few things and will things will turn out for the better or worse find out.

(y/n)'s pov

As we approached the planet closer me and the whole crew at the bridge were wondering a few things. What life is on the planet and other things we need to assess it before taking action. I  got out of my thoughts and then called Eva as she appeared.

Eva: Sir, you call.

(y/n): Yes, Eva are we anywhere near UNSC space?

Eva: No sir,  I've check the map and stellar charts and found out that we are in a unknown region of space that probably was not explored.

(y/n): Have you sent out the signal beacon?

Eva: Yes sir,  Although it might take a while before we are found.

(y/n): *sigh*Do you have any recommendations Eva on what is our next move?

Eva: Sir, I though you would have a plan I'm this situation.

(y/n): Normally I would but I don't want to risk it. I want to hear all the options,I don't want to get the crew and soldiers killed.

Eva: Well sir, I've been detecting multiple radio frequencies.

(y/n): Wait did you just said that you detected radio frequencies on the planet. It would seem that there is intelligent life there.

Eva: Agree sir.

(y/n): Eva I want you to intercept them with some ONI agents, who are in the field of Intel gathering.

Eva: Already on it sir, I'll have it all for you ready in a day or two.

(y/n): Understood Eva, proceed with your task but please tread carefully we don't know what to expect.

Eva:yes sir,and thank you for your concern for me but I'm not just any A.I you know.

(y/n):(chuckles)I know, its just I don't want you to be in harms way. Well then good luck to you.

She nodded and went to work while I went over the ship personnel, weapons, and vehicles that we have.

Spirit of Hope's personnel and equipment.

25 salvo nukes now 24 after the loyalist attack.

10 nova nukes

80 Archer missiles mark v

MAC Mark VI

Vehicles

15 falcons with M638 auto cannon installed in a nose turret either utilizes a pair pf M247H heavy machine guns or M460 automatic grenade launchers. 

20 pelicans 10 pelican dropship's with twin mounted GUA/53 autocannons increased armor separated station and more powerful engines. 10 pelican gunships heavily armed heavy lazer canon as well as two flank machine gun turrets missile pods.

10 longswords

20 cyclops 

10 grizzly

14 scorpions

30 mongoose 10 normal,10 gungoose with two grenade launchers and the last ten have twin M67 light anti-infantry weapons