Project: Rebirth

As the initial precise strikes against White Fang facilities and warehouses and stopping the trafficking ring and capture or eliminate the leaders. The casualties were minimal but unfortunately for the WF they suffered a lot more. The workers were given a chance to help in the factories or return to their families. The WF workers once heard from other Faunas how they were different and how they treated them as equals and all if them Join and the expansion was successful and increase Reach 's size by two. Now the walls have anti-infantry, anti-armored, anti-air weapon placements. Now the UNSC in the city Reach will need to become more stronger for the upcoming battles before its to late.

Rwby's pov

They were enjoying their lunch until the news came on.

"This is Olivia from vale news. Last night there was a lot smoke and explosions that have occurred and it seemed to be from White Fang bases and some were hidden. As reports were stated they were massacred by an unknown forces with the same aura piercing weapons and vehicles. Though it would seemed that the Workers were evacuated. "

They show the images of the bases that were destroyed and a long the bodies of Faunas who joined the WF. It seemed to have caused fear in the students.

Ruby: Is this real?

Yang: Yep,how were they able to locate them?

Weiss: The way they did its precise and fast.

Blake just stood there shock by who ordered the attacks and massacre them with no mercy.

"In other news the ring of Faunas Traffickers has been dealt by a series of blows. We are getting reports of the leaders death and others capture or experience the same fate. Their selling locations shut down and other activities halted. Here is a witness who was rescue from this nightmare. "

Then they show a female bat Faunas.

"Olivia: Now tell us who rescued you and everyone else.

??: They were five of them all in black armor holding these weapons I never seen. They were all Human and freed us from our cells and when the grunts came in they were cut down by their firepower. I saw those bullets go through their aura and fall down death. They guided us to freedom and I'm forever grateful.

Olivia: Did you know who they were?

??: No only that they call themselves Helljumpers. "

After that they were talking in what she could've meant.

Ruby: What is a helljumper?

Pyrrha: I don't know but it sounds like they went through a lot to achieve that name.

Weiss: Sounds like a military group.

Yang: They sound like badassas.

Blake wonder why were they doing it.

In Ozpin's office.

Ozpin was reviewing the news and he couldn't believe what he saw. The Group not only were able to find out the location of several WF bases and some were hidden to him. They were able to stop them and destroy them to prevent anyone from using them. Then they were able to put an end to the illegal trafficking of Faunas and have those responsible face justice.

Glynda: Ozpin, I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Ozpin: Indeed, Glynda not only they done this bit also saved those Faunas and I'm sure a lot of them are grateful that they are taking action. They outperform the Atlestian army.