The battle in the docks.

As (y/n)  went to talk to Selina he went to the lavs since that is where she was most days. As he arrived he saw her talking to a male faunas scientist telling her of all few science stuff.

(y/n)'s pov

I walked towards her and when she saw me she smiled and waved hello so I returned it. As the other left after giving her the data she said.

Selina: Hey (y/n).

(y/n): Hello Selina how's it going?

Selina: Nothing much but doing some research and finding a way to talk back to the UNSC.

(y/n): No luck.

Selina: Not yet but we are getting close.

(y/n): Good to hear,by the way do you want to go to Vale now or later?

She froze and started to blush a bit.

Selina: Well I'm not busy right now so yes I'll like to go now.

Eva: Finally you did it.

That surprise both of us.

(y/n): I knew I forgot something.

Selina: Well I can see the interface works well.

Eva: Yep and I'm now glad to have seen all of it.

(y/n): Great I'm not going to hear the end of it.

Eva: Yep.

Selina I'll meet you at the pelican once I'm changed.

I nodded in agreement and left to change also. Once I was done changing I was in a green tank top. Military cargo pants and black combat boots. This was the only apparel I had. I'm not the guy that likes all fashion bullshit.

Eva: Really you're going out like that?

I looked down and looked at her And said.

(y/n): Yep.

I left and Eva was in the system making sure no one that is not UNSC is getting in. Sure there was another AI doing it but it's better to be safe than sorry.

*timeskip to hangar brought to you by Sherman cleaning up his cougar Jenny while pointing a gun at someone.*

I was arriving at the pelican and saw Selina not in her lab outfit but in a T-shirt,black leather jacket, jeans and normal shoes.

(y/n): Ready to go.

She was dazed off as she saw me and probably seeing the increase in muscle mass.

(y/n): Hello earth to Selina.

Selina: Oh sorry about that and yes I am.

We got in and went off to Vale. It took about 40 minutes to reach a safe distance. And when we were dropped off we went to the gate and once inside I like the place. Good buildings,etc. But compared to reach its a few steps away. There was a lot in the city. Though I've been getting all few stares probably from the augmentations. Though most of these looks were from females human or Faunas they were looking at me with either interest or lust in their eyes. Selina noticed it and wrapped her arms in mine. I was surprised by it but it was comfortable. We made our way into the cafe and sat down.

(y/n): A cafe huh.

Selina: Yes, (y/n) it's good to be out here and enjoy the scenery.

(y/n): No doubt about it. I'm glad you asked me to go with you. Besides Eva was calling it a date.