Seeking out the truth

It was two weeks after the event of the killing of  the lieutenant and it was all over the news for there were many concerns. One of them was the headmaster of Beacon academy Ozpin a grey hair guy with a cane. Was looking into that.

Beacon Academy  Opinz's pov

I was looking at the news two days ago and when it appeared and I was shock to say at least.

Flashback

"This is Olivia of Vale News. Today we have heard that there was an assassination on one of the high ranking Members if the White Fang in the dock. The "Lieutenant" they called him. One shot that went through his aura and into his head. This is most shocking since there are no reports of any bullet that we know that can pierce through aura. The authorities were looking as the bullet and found a lot of shocking information. Atlas ballistics experts state that he round has no dust in it. Also there are no flaws with it. This is most worrying who is the one who fired it and who supplied them we will inform you on future development. "

Flashback ends.

Knowing that there was an unknown who has access to that type of weaponry is very worrying and the real question is. Who are they working with. I asked qrow to look into it. Also another report of a whole village that was attacked by the Grimm when Atlas soldiers abandon them I was shock and sent a team to help. Only they returned and said that it was all empty and no bodies but only a few casings. The weird thing is that they told me that it did not have any dust that was visible. It can't be a coincidence. There must be a connection. Is there a third party we don't know? I must focus on that later. The New Year students have arrived  two weeks ago and one of then were Ruby Rose a silver eyed girl. During the Second week have past and it all seems good for team RWBY, Ruby and Weiss were able to get it together.

Glynda: Are you alright Ozpin?

Ozpin: Yes, I am Glynda but I'm worried about the events that occurred.

Glynda: You mean the assassination and the bullet that went through his aura.

Ozpin: Yes. It seems that this individual was not alone.

Glynda: Why do you say it?

Ozpin: Think about it Glynda a White Fang right hand pleader killed. The village disappeared and she'll casing of similar make were found. There might be a different group out there.

Glynda: So that's why you got Qrow to do. To look for them.

Ozpin: Yes. If we can find them before Ironwood because you know what he'll do.

Glynda: Take their weapons and ammo and try to make them himself.

Ozpin: Yes, also I fear if it falls in the wrong hands then it would be......

Glynda: Disastrous oh oum.

Team RWBY's pov

They were in their dorm discussing on who knows what. Then a news report came from the TV and said.

"Olivia again and there have been no new developments in the assassination case. Many still suspect that it was Atlas doing some test on new weapons. Atlas has denied these claims. On other news the Villagers of the village who vanish were not found yet. Many citizens are concerned about this and wonder if it's connected. Well keep informing you on further development. "

Ruby: I can't believe someone has killed.

Yang: I know and with what weapon they used?

Blake: Yes, also I never heard of a bullet going through aura.