The White Fang's worst nightmare.

(y/n)'s pov

I was in the armory and the there I saw Kily one of the new recruits who was a Female lion faunas helping out in the armory.

Kily: Hello sir how may I help you?

(y/n): I would like the assault rifle and magnum with the new bullets,and two frag grenades please.

She did get them and I saw the new carrier of plasma infuse AP rounds and I whistle.

Kily: I know impressive isn't it, and sir I would like to thank you for giving us Faunas our equality and freedom.

I can tell the sincerity in her voice so I got my hand on her shoulder and said.

(y/n): Kily, As a soldier I'm swore to protect and serve humanity. From I can see you Faunas are the same as us. If we can get contact with high command then I sure once they hear what you'll all been through. They will welcome all Faunas with open arms. Also to lend support to help liberate those in slavery but first we must deal with the White Fang and to deal down on these Illegal Faunas Trafficking. No one has the right to take freedom from others. If they try they will be in the end of our rifles and fear the name of the UNSC marines, Spartans, and ODSTs.

Once I'm done telling her that I saw tears forming in her eyes.

Kily: Thank you sir, this means  a lot for us. You and the others may not be native here. But you showed us that there are others out there who are as kind like you. I know not all are like you but I'm still so happy for this is what we've been dreaming. Sir if you find a way back. Will you take us with you?

Once I heard her say that question I though about it and responded to her.

(y/n): Of course I will, no one gets left behind, you all proven your loyalty with the UNSC.

She was smiling and hugged me. I returned it and patted her head to help her calm down. Once she stop she smiled and before I left she said.

Kily: Thank you Commander, also wait I got one more thing I need to give you.

I turned around and said.

(y/n): What is it?

She took out a 8 in blade with its sheath.

Kily: I'll like to give you the new Plasma knife. This baby will be standard issue and has the metal of a normal combat knife but if you press this button the plasma will come out and I know you know how deadly it can be.

I nodded and grabbed it and thanked her and let to pick up my energy sword just in case. Once done I left it get my aura unlock. I went to the training yard and saw the Elder unlocking the last person's aura and once he saw me he smiled.

Elder: Hello commander.

(y/n): Hello but please just call me (y/n). Also can you please unlock my aura.

Elder: Of course I will (y/n).

I laid down and he started to chant and I can feel and see a (f/c) all around me. Once he was done I thanked him and went to the war room. When I arrived I saw Onyx and his agent and Selina, the Sergeant of the Marines,Gunnery Sergeant of the ODSTs and lieutenant of the Spartans and skynet and eva.

(y/n): I understand why I called you all here.

Onyx: Of course it's about the white fang.

(y/n): Yes also Sergeant how are the new recruits coming a long?

Sergeant: They will be ready in about 3 weeks of training. I can see a lot of potential in them.

Gunny: Me two sir. I seen a few who can be excellent ODSTs. Though it'll have to wait once they get the experience.