Revelations

(y/n)'s pov on his office.

As I was having ordered shortsword squadron omega intercept those bullheads that appeared. I sent a battalion of Soldiers with vehicles to meet them. I also sent Juane along with ODSTs squadron Bravo to help calm them down. We all know that we couldn't hide forever. As me and Hellfox,Eva and Alex was reviewing the report. Selina came my office and said.

Selina: (y/n)  we need to talk.

(y/n):.What's wrong?

Selina: We need to take a break.

I stopped and was shock to hear that.

Selina: It's not your fault, it's just I couldn't find chemistry between us. I'm sorry (y/n), I don't want to continue with a lie.

(y/n): I-Its alright. I understand Selina. I hope you find the right one someday.

Selina: Same to you (y/n), I know you'll make a lady very happy one day.   We can still be friends.

(y/n): Sure.

She nodded and left the office and I placed my hand on my eyes to stop my eyes from watering. I felt Hellfox place his hand on my shoulder and Alex took of his helmet to show his sympathy. Eva was looking worried at me.

Eva: You alright (y/n)?

(y/n): Yeah it's just....

Hellfox: We know, we are here for you my friend.

Alex: He's right (y/n) ,you've been there for us and it's our turn to be there for you.

As I dried the tears in my eyes. I gave them a small smile and said.

(y/n):.Thank you my friends. Right now we need To get ready for our visitors. I need to move on I can't let my emotions take control. I must be strong for the soldiers and for the people.

All three of them have (y/n)  a nod of acknowledgement and they see the man who still focuses of others than himself. They were getting ready for their visitors.

In the Bullheads. No POV

The two bullheads that were heading to the direction that Qrow said where the place was. In the first bullhead there was Ozpin, Glynda,and teams RWBY and NRP. They grew worried when Juane disappeared and so did the professors. They hoped that this group will know where he is. In the second one there was Qrow with CVFY. Then one of the pilots said.

Pilot: Sir, 1.more additional bullhead is behind us.

Ozpin: Who could it be?

Ironwood: Ozpin, we are here to give you support.

Ozpin:*sigh* who else did you bring James.

Ironwood: Just Winter,and Mr. Schnee,Ms.Arc and two of Arcs sister Bianca,Olivia ,and some AKs.

Pilot: Sir, radar is detecting 4 unknown aircraft heading towards us in a fast speed.

The pilots and occupants saw the four ships flew past them and they noticed that they were getting surrounded. They took a look and saw the shortswords and we're in deep surprised.

??:Vale and Atlas Bullheads this is Shortsword squadron Omega,you are entering UNSC restricted airspace. Divert your course or be shot down. I repeat divert your course or be down.

That made everyone tense up and seeing their weapons they grew worried and Ozpin said.

Ozpin: We are not here to fight. We want to talk to your leader.