The truth of the Grimm and the call of the real war is near.

RWBY's pov

They were in their dorm discussing about what happened in the docks.

Ruby: Blake who were they, I only saw a ship that looked like the bullhead but it took off faster than it. It was green and had this bird symbol.

Blake: They were 7 of them 5 in black armor and one green and the last one was like a robot with his robotic arms that look way to advance than what we got.

Weiss: How they came in with their plane.

Blake shook her head.

Blake: No, they came from the sky and had these things on their back that looked like jet packs from a movie.

Yang:What they have jet packs!

Weiss: Impossible not even Atlas has them.

In Reach

(y/n) : Aaachooo!

Sherman: you alright mate?

(y/n): Yep just I think someone just compared us to a shity military.

Sherman: I though I was the only one who sensed it. I swear if it's true I'll run the bugger over with Jenny.

(y/n): Good luck with that. Also you did want to ask me something.

Sherman: Oh right, Can borrow a few constructors I want to outfit Jenny with a few new upgrades that'll be handy and fun to use in the battlefield.

(y/n): Granted,just please don't try to burn the place down or blow something up.

Sherman: Hell yes,my lass will be the most deadly vehicle ever. It's a dream coming true.

Back to RWBY

Ruby:*sparkle eyed*Jet pack.

Weiss: Was there anything else about them.

Blake: Yes when the WF shoot at them it didn't harmed them or scratched their armor.

RWY:WHAAAT?

Blake: I was shock until I saw a golden glow appear and something tells me that they are using something that isn't aura. For we know no aura can regenerate itself so fast. Then their weapons I never seen designs like them. When they fired It didn't stop their aura wasn't able to stop them and were cut down by it. Then the green one who it think is their leader took Roman and their ship came and we try to stop them but no they left fast before we can do anything.

The were in silence and we're unable to get those thoughts out if their
heads. Since they know now that there is another side but they have more powerful gear than Atlas and other probably advance stuff.

Ruby: Alright here is the plane we go and find these people and get some answers.

Yang: Yeah,this will be interesting.

Weiss: I would like to see their gear up close.

Blake: Are you three serious.

They nodded.

Ruby: Alright team RWBY operation find these guys Blake saw is a go.

Yang: Yeah!

Weiss: Did you found a way to identify them.

Blake: Yeah I saw in one of their shoulders four letters.

Ruby: What letters?

Blake: I think it's a acronym not sure it said UNSC.