The battle of Beacon

Two weeks later

The pelican was heading towards beacon academy since (y/n)  told him that he will send ODST squadron Bravo which was lead by Juane. But what took them two weeks was (y/n)  and all the leaders were mobilizing all available forces to be ready for action. They don't want to see innocent people die and they won't let it happen again that is from their experiences and lessons they learned during the Human Covenant war. All the Intel they have received has confirmed it and now they'll have to clean up Atlas mistakes for they underestimated the enemy. A grave mistake. Now they had the Frigate Spirit of Hope off the ground-based head close but not be able to be detected just in case. Now along with them (y/n),Eva, Alex, and Hellfox went along since they want to see all points were they could take advantage of. Since the prowler has given them good areas of which they can have a defensive perimeter set up. As they were arriving they saw the cruiser of Atlas and we're able to see the enemy using them against them. When hey landed when they got clearance they got off the pelican and saw the students looking at them.

(y/n)'s pov

Well Beacon academy is indeed beautiful although we were getting a lot of stares we ignored them. Thankfully I got something in the pelican ready to he used. The I turn to the soldiers and said.

(y/n): Let's move to  Ozpin's office men.

All: Yes sir.

As we heading towards his office we saw three individuals looking at us one had emerald green hair, while the other had Mercury hair while the there has dark hair with Amber eyes they notice and walked off to the library. Eva came through and said.

Eva: (y/n), those three are the ones that Roman said who organized all this scheme.

Once I heard it I wanted to go over to them and shoot them but it cause a scene so I called down and said to Rebecca the female member of Bravo who is skilled with stealth and assassination.I called through the corn.

(y/n): Rebecca, Once we move turn on active camouflage I want you to keep an eye on them and report anything suspicious.

Rebecca: Understood Sir.

She gone invisible and went to spy on them. As we continue Alex saw Ruby looking sad but when she saw him she ran up to him and gave him a hug.

Alex: Ruby what's wrong?

Ruby: Alex it's Yang she disqualified for hitting Mercury in the leg. But she didn't.

He looked at me and I said.

(y/n): Go to them Alex.

Alex: Thank you sir.

With that he left and we continue our way to Ozpin's office then Hellfox stop.

Hellfox's pov

As I was walking I saw four douchbags hurting a bunny faunas. It got my blood boil as I walk to the head leader and when he turned around to only see my fist heading for his face. Then the rest of his cronies try to attack me bit they all ended up all beaten to a bloody pulp. Then I turned to the girl as I said to her as I showed her my hand.

Hellfox: Hey now it's all over. I won't hurt you.

She looked up and I saw her bunny eyes and her eyes I was just paralyzed by her.

??: Thank you but why did you help me?

Hellfox: I'm just doing what is right so are you alright Ms..

Velvet: I'm Velvet Scarlatina please to meet you.

Hellfox: Like wise Velvet I'm Hellfox.

As we talked I saw the commander give me the thumbs up and Bravo team seems to be making heart shape and kissing noises.