everything went blue

I feel like I have a lot of explaining to do. So I got out of the hospital 3 months ago but I did choose to not update and I could see how many people were worried about me. Now I'm not really used to anyone caring about me so it was quite a surprise. Sorry for causing all the worry. Also if someone plays with me bedwars on hypixel I'll update again. Also, I am going to edit the chapter because it was so rushed how Percy just lost all memory.

"I don't get girls... Is it the cooties?" Percy asked Jason while they were sparring. Jason thrust at Percy and he parried. "Probably I don't know, maybe they're on their period... Whatever that is." Jason said as he tried to trip Percy.

Percy jumped over easily and swung at Jason. "I don't know Jason, don't they have periods to get rid of their dinosaur eggs?" Jason blocked the hit and kicked Percy in the chest.

"But they have those mood swings. Huh just like how we play in the park." Percy groaned then sat down on the floor. "I don't know. I just want to be single." Jason snickered, laying down next to Percy.

"You're a womanizer and a boyanizer..." Percy pulled at the grass. "Thanks, Jason, you are too. Have you seen your fan group!?!" Jason furrowed his eyebrows.

"I have a fan group-" Percy got up and put riptide in his pocket. "Yeah I need to go I think I hear a fish screaming my name haha okay bye." Percy quickly ran away before bumping into Piper.

"Have you seen Jason?" She asked Percy, looking at Percy's sweaty body. "Yeah, he's at the arena." He passed her and went back to his cabin, wiping his face with his ocean blue towel.

"The hunters of Artemis will be coming." Annabeth strode into my cabin, a book clenched in her hand. 

"Annabeth! I-" Her lips were on mine before I knew it and my eyes widened. We made out for a long time before she smiled at me. "I missed you Perce." A memory tingled at the back of my head and I narrowed my eyes at her before nodding. "Look Annabeth..."

I led her to my bunk and she sat down. "I'm not looking for a relationship right now...", her face fell and she bit her lip looking up at me. "I understand, I'll give you time." She stood up and left the cabin, leaving me standing there. Guilt washed over me as I looked at the floor. 

line break brought to you by aLIVE ZOE

"Girls equal to drama", Jason said to me, both of us staring at the sky. "They are dramatic..." I mumbled, trying to get my mind off of Annabeth. I sighed, neither happily nor sadly. "That's why I'm gay for you..." I heard Jason say quietly. I knew it was a joke so I shrugged it off and stared off.

I saw silver jackets and girls marching towards the camp and Jason sat up next to me. "You know some girls are worth the drama." He stared at the beautiful girls raising his eyebrows. "Bro those are the hottest girls ever who are they?" I furrowed my eyes, a migraine coming on. "I don't know man", I stood up and closed my eyes. "I'm going to go back yeah? I have a headache." Jason nodded, still staring at the girls.

I stumbled back to my cabin, my head feeling like it was exploding. I laid down on my bed and tried to ignore the pain but it was unbarring. I hear knocks on my door and I answer it, wincing at the noises. I looked to see the Chiron outside. "Percy, tonight you will be sleeping at the Hermes cabin because of the hunters of Artemis..." I started to lose focus and my eyes started feeling droopy.

"Zoe", I mumbled out randomly before falling backwards and everything went blue.

I'm too tired to continue it see ya later