Unlucky

@PheonixFighter22 sorry this is a bit late but;))))))))))))))))

I awoke to loud clanging of some type of metal. I opened my eyes, very annoyed at whoever was causing the annoying sound. 

I saw Annabeth clanging some sort of shield with her sword, screaming.

"I don't get no sleep cause of y'all, y'all never get never sleep cause of me!" She continued screaming and I looked at her weirdly. The phrase was sort of catchy so I didn't stop her until the clanging got louder and louder.

"I'm awake! Poseidon's beard Annabeth!" I screeched in hopes of her stopping. 

She finally noticed I was awake and put down her instruments. 

Chiron wants to see you", she said casually. 

I raised my eyebrows, nodding and getting up. When my feet hit the ground I staggered a bit, I didn't even realize that my legs were sore. 

"What happened last night?" I asked, looking back at Annabeth. 

"I honestly have no clue."

I stumbled out of the infirmary, looking around for Chiron. I spotted the white stallion galloping around nervously. "Percy!" He came over to me and I saw that he was rather hyper, a sign that he was nervous about something.

"You have been requested by the council, to travel with the hunters of Artemis." 

My eyes widened as I protested. "Why!?!"

"I don't know." He looked at me sadly before trotting away to some camper who thought it was a joke to push another kid into lava.

I looked down at the floor, then to my cabin which was now contaminated with girls, hunters of Artemis to be exact. I rushed over, staggering with my dead leg. 

"What are you all doing in my cabin." They looked at me as if I had something growing out of my head and I returned the sass. I gave them the same look and none of them said anything to me until a girl that looked around the age of 13 walked out of the blue cabin.

Her black hair gleamed in the sunlight, her sharp features appealing. She walked gracefully out of the cabin, and I couldn't help but feel attracted towards her. "Perseus Jackson." She circled around me slowly, as if she was a shark and I was a delicious piece of meat. I gulped loudly, before nodding my head in a professional matter.

"Why are you guys in my cabin?" I asked shortly. She stopped walking and stared at me with that look. 

"A Hermes camper put centaur blood all over the sheets in our cabin", she stated formally.

I nodded, feeling intimidated by all the girls and their stares. "I'll be on my way," I muttered, going away. I could feel all their stares burning into my back as I trudged away.

Jason spotted me and sprinted over in a hurry, a worried look etched on his face. "You good bro?" I nodded quietly, thinking about the mysterious girl that confronted me. Jason brushed his hair out of his face, his hair grew out of his usual soldier haircut. I personally prefer this haircut as I thought Jason looked a lot better.

His blue eyes stared into mine as I was speechless for some unknown reason. 

"Perseus Jackson".

I spun around to see a 12 year old girl with silver eyes, I assumed it was Artemis so I went on my knee. "M'lady."

I was crossing my fingers, hoping that she wasn't actually just a 12 year old girl. "Rise." 

I breathed in relief, coming back to my feet. "What can I do for you m'lady?" Her auburn hair and the splash of freckles across her nose were familiar and attractive. 'Why are you thinking about these with maidens?!?' I silently cursed at myself, not hearing anything she said.

"Perseus?" Her silver parka reflected the sunlight, effectively blinding me. I shook my head, "Sorry?" She sighed and looked at me weird. I scratched the back of my head sheepishly, trying to focus. 

"Boys..." I heard her mutter.

"You are travelling with us because your father has decided that it would be better if you train with us", she said calmly.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, 'Why would my dad want me to travel with a bunch of man-eating girls?' I tried to think of a reason but somehow my mind wandered to chickens swimming in the sea.

Artemis stood patiently waiting for my response.

"I guess..." I said, turning around and walking away.

While walking, I realized that I was extremely disrespectful without waiting for her answer. It wasn't like I had a say in where I had to go. 

Feeling a bit grumpy, I walked away towards the lava pit to let out my stress. 

***

Me being the responsible one, I had to stay below and make sure they didn't push each other and die.

"mOVE!" I heard Annabeth scream at a little boy holding up the other campers. 

I cringed slightly before screaming back, "Annabeth calm down!" 

The boy signalled that he wanted down and I saw 2 kids creeping behind my back. I was about to lower his harness when I saw 1 of those kids getting a dagger out of their pocket and sawing at the rope. My eyes widened as I rushed towards the kids. I pushed them both out of the way, hearing the dagger clatter against the soft grass floor. The rope had a tiny strand left but before it broke I grabbed it and pulled as hard as I could.

I was pulling the boy's weight, trying not to drop him into the lava. He flailed around in the air, trying to grab onto anything. I let him down slowly, telling him not to flail, as it would make everything worst. 

He then grabbed on to something and before I knew it I let him down a bit more and then that happened. He continued slipping down, bringing a girl's skirt with him. I looked away immediately, letting go of the rope accidentally.

I noticed and grabbed the rope again, he was now almost touching the lava and Percy freaked out, pulling as hard as he could. The boy flew up, hitting his head on one of the climbing rocks. He went out cold and swung unconsciously.

I struggled not to laugh as it seemed as if he was a doll swinging. I remembered that this was a real human being and one of the older campers stood on the edge, grabbing the boy and pulling him onto the safe ground. I sat down, my arms sore from pulling so much. The 2 boys looked terrified and I gave them a deadly glare. 

"Go to Chiron and tell them what happened or I'll drown both of you." They got up and scurried away, leaving me snickering.

I felt a hard slap on my cheek, making me fall onto the floor, my face hurting like Tartarus. 

"What the Tartarus?!?" I screamed, looking up and whoever did it. There she was, tiara and all, the lieutenant of Artemis. Her skirt was missing and I cowered in fear as she came closer. 

"You dirty boys, all you want to do is strip girls huh? I'm complaining about this, I expected better from you Percy- Perseus." She walked away and I looked away, trying not to be a pervert. I felt bad that I wasn't strong enough to keep the boy from taking off a girl's skirt. I sat on the ground before groaning.

 I was so unlucky.

This was really short but you welcome anyways. I'm thinking of redoing some chapters because they were complete and utter rubbish. So ya see you in another year lmao