Chapter 0 - Prologue

A slight ray shines through a gap of the curtain, letting it get into the room. Then, near the window, could be heard a sound of door opening, followed with a sound of wheel and footsteps coming into the room, with a girl in a laced black and white dress. The white part resembles an apron. She pushed forward a cart with a cup and pot on it. She walked forward, until she stops besides the bed. On the bed, covered with a blanket, could be seen a figure with silk jet black hair, sleeping peacefully,

"Young Master, time to wake up. It's morning already" a soft and girlish voice could be heard. The man, who she called as a Young Master, shaking his body a little until his eyelid opened a little, revealing a bright green iris. From the looks, it is easy to know that he is still sleepy.

"It's weekend right? Why should I wake up this early." he said in a sleepy tone, as he pulled up the blanket, fully covering his body, toe to head.

"You can't, Young Master. As a next heir of the family, you can't behave like this. " the girl says. The Young Master kept hiding his body, pretending not to hear anything. The girl let out a long sigh. Then, she took a breath, and slowly letting it out. Having a serious face shown, she opened her mouth-

"Young Master! Wake up, Now!" she said, raising her voice a little, which make the Young Master surprised and immidiately sit on his bed, wide awake. Feeling a little bit irritated, the Young Master stares at the pale blonde girl at his side. He saw those violet eyes looking at him intensely. This time, the Young Master took a breath and let out a long sigh. Before the girl getting more angry, he decided to give up the extra hour of sleep.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake already. You satisfied now?" he said in an irritated tone, with his hand scratching his head. "Why did you use the Mentor tone while in maid uniform anyway?" he asked. This time, her face isn't the strict and serious one like before. Her face is decorated with a slight sincere smile.

"If i didn't do that, you won't wake up no matter what i do." she replied. After that, she walked to the cart that placed not far from the bed. She poured a brown-ish liquid into the cup. "Your tea is ready, Young Master. Please drink it before it gets cold" she said.

"Tea? I prefer coffee th-" he stopped his sentence because the maid in front of him, stared at the Young Master. He felt chill running down his spine. "C'mon, don't be so strict. It's half a joke though. I know that I should not drink coffee this early." he said while giving out a sigh. Then he take the glass the maid is holding. Taking a little sip, making sure it's not too hot for his lips. 

"it's delicious" he thought, while giving out a little smile. Since he is sitting on the bed, and the maid stood up in front of him, she could not see his smile, but somehow she felt satisfied.

Then, he quickly finished the rest of the tea and give back the cup to his maid. After that, he get off the bed, standing up and stretched his body, while facing the window which now is covered with a semi transparent curtain.

"Your clothes are ready, Young Master." the maid spoke, with her hand stretched, showing where his clothes are hanged. "I'll wait outside while you changing." she continued. Then, she bowed down a little, and proceeded to walk out of the room.

After the maid closed the door, the Young Master walked to the closet, where his clothes hanged in front of it. He took of his black pajamas and wear his dark red shirt with the light brown pants. Not forgetting a black tie. He took a pair of dark brown leather shoes, and wore it. Feeling that everything is okay, he spoke with a raised volume. "I'm done here" he said. Shortly, his room's door opened, and the maid walked in, bringing a black book. It's quite thick.

"Well, what's today agenda?" the Young Master asked. The maid that stood in front of him walked towards the Young Master. He put away the black book onto the coffee table near her, and raised both of her hands, to Young Master's neck.

"Before you start your day, it's important to keep your appearance nice and tidy, Young Master" she said while fixing his tie, which is not tied up properly.

"Now it's do-" she paused while lifting her head. In front of her eyes, she saw a pair of emerald green eyes, just a few inch from her violet eyes. She just standing there, frozen, couldn't speak or pull away. The man in front of her stared deeply into the violet eyes that shines brightly, reflecting the light of morning sun. The Young Master smiled a little and opened his mouth.

"You okay there, Irina?" he asked, waving his hand in front of the maid eyes. Startled, he blinked for a few times, and took a deep breath.

"I'm okay, Young Master." she said. So, she took the black book that she put away earlier, and walked towards the door. The Young Master just stood there with his arms crossed, and smiled a little. After that, he walked, following the maid in front of him, and walked besides her.

"Well, Irina-san, what's with todays' agenda?" he asked again. The maid took out a glasses and starts to open the book she held.

"For today, you will only have to take care of some of the document that Master Eichi gives to you. It's already carried to your office. After lunch, there's particularly nothing. In other word, you're free after lunch." she said. Young Master's eyes widened in happiness. "Only until dinner, understood?" she continued. Then, the Young Master stopped, and sighed, then chuckled a little. He widened his steps, and stopped in front of the maid, facing her, and took her right hand, bowing down a little, and kissed it.

"Yes, M'lady." He said. The maid's face reddened like a tomato, and shaken a little, trying to keep her composure. She opened her mouth a little.

"Y-yo-you shouldn't say s-something like that to a m-maid like me, Young Master." she stuttered, while looking down, trying to hid her red face.

"It's fine isn't it? No one is here anyway" Then, the Young Master stepped forward, which makes the maid stepped back, and so on, until her back hit the wall, sandwiched her between the Young Master and the wall. The Young Master stretched his right arm to the wall, next to maid's head, taking his head closer to her, and raised her head with his other hand, slowly closing the gap between them.

"You know that you like it anyway." he said, and proceeding to close the gap between them until there is none. And so, the Young Master's day began.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Phew it's done. Initially, i wanted to start from the 1st chapter, not the chapter 0, but since my imaginations are running wild, i decided to have some fun. Hope you enjoy the chapter. It's not that long, only 1000 or slightly more words, but it should do for now. Feel free to type down your thoughts on the comment. I want to know your thought for this.

See you in the next chapter!