Anmol Part 3

Please note this point - This story contains lot of THANK YOUs and SORRYs. And It's just a fiction, and please let it be like that. Any resemblance to living are dead are completely co-incidental.

SPARE ME WITH TYPOS

NO PROOF READ

Part 3:

"I had an affair. I loved someone. I can't marry you or anyone else."

It's surprised him. Here he, Arnav Singh Raizada, son of a billionaire, and he himself is a successful businessman, her boss's son asking for her hand to marry and she being herself denying the offer?! It really surprised him. But he liked her frankness.

"So, you are not ready to marry anyone else?"

"Yes"

"Then, why don't you marry your lover?"

"No, I can't"

"Why?"

"He is already married. He said I can't understand him as the girl he has chosen does. He wanted one matured girl in ALL forms for him. Then he left me. But trust me Arnav Ji... it's really difficult to forget our loved ones. He might not love me sincerely, but I loved him. I thought he will be my support whenever I needed him, whenever I'm scared. I thought he will support me whenever I face insults without my mistakes. But...but..." tears rolled on her cheeks. She couldn't understand why she is saying all these to Arnav. 'Maybe I can get a good friend in him' thought Khushi.

That was the time, he realised how difficult to leave our loved ones behind us. He realised that how difficult for him to lose this innocent soul and move on. That was the moment he realised his love – love at first sight – for her.

"Are you in love with him still?"

"No... I'm not a fool. I'm just hurt... badly..."

"Why did you say all these things to me?"

"I don't know... May be I need a friend. As you are hell bent to marry me, it is compulsory to say everything to you. I don't want you to take wrong decision and doubt or misunderstand me later. I can't take anymore humiliations"

"Hmm... so, you don't want to marry me. Okay... then what about your parents? Will they accept you rejecting me?" asked Arnav composing himself.

"Me? Rejecting you? It will never happen because they already decided that if you like me then this marriage will happen. They never asked me my opinion or gave me chance to talk or think or express my feelings"

"Are you sure... if I reje... If I say I don't want this marriage, and will they stop searching another groom for you?" he couldn't utter 'If I reject you'

Khushi shook her head slowly

"Then why should I back off from this marriage? As you said, it's really difficult to leave our loved ones and move on in life Khushi. I too can't do that" he said looking at her intently.

Khushi looked at his eyes to understand what he meant. This is the first time someone asking for her, for her presence in their life.

"Please Arnav Ji... don't waste your life on me. You deserve a perfect girl for you. I can't be a good wife for you or for anyone. Please marry someone else, who can understand you, who can give support to you, who can bring respect to your family. Please don't waste your life. Please..." she pleaded him.

Arnav couldn't see her like this. He couldn't see her in pain. For a moment he thought of giving her what she wants. So, controlling his emotions he decided.