Part 16

Come on! Nominate your favorite stories. If you like mine then nominate them too... Remember all nominations are as in-line comments only. Read the genre carefully before nominating. Hope to see my stories there.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/146401105

Part 16:

""Khushi tell me about him..."

Khushi looked at Arnav with wide shocked eyes

"Whhhhho...?" Khushi is tensed about the answer. Her heart is beating in worry.

"Who else? Abhinav..."

Khushi looked at Arnav with so much worry.

"What's there to tell about him? I already told you, right? Do you... do you have any... any doubt on me? Are you going to leave me???" tears for fear rolled on her cheeks

Arnav was dumbfounded after hearing Khushi's question. He never thought his question gives her that much fear. He immediately started clearing her mind

"No... No Khushi... I didn't mean in that way. As I'm entering in your life, I just want to know everything about negative characters of your life. I just want to know because I want to protect you from every evil. I never doubted you and will never do that Khushi. I completely trust you with my whole heart. Please don't ever think like that. You are so pure Khushi. Why would I doubt you when I knew you were not at mistake? I just want to know about him because, after our marriage, I have to deal with him directly. If I'm not wrong, he will definitely try to be nice with me. I just want to be careful..."

"Sach?"

"Much..." Arnav smiled at her "Now, tell me"

"What you want to know about him?"

"anything and if possible everything like what his behaviour with your family, where he works, if you know who are his friends I mean what kind of friends he has..."

"Actually... he stopped working after their marriage. Thinking he will get our house and he can sell that property and can enjoy the money. He really tortured Bua Ji and Amma for that house. It's very big house Arnav Ji... very biiiiigggg... so many rooms... nearly... umm... hmm... hall, kitchen, dining, one two three four... haa 6 bedrooms, pooja room, store room... guest rooms. I think in total may be some 12 or 13 rooms. After Bau Ji departed it became really difficult for us to maintain that house, financially. So, Bua Ji gave some rooms for rent. Whatever rent they are giving, it's enough for our family. But when my jiji and jija Ji came back to our house, it got more difficult for us to maintain.

He was successfully made all the tenants to vacate the house and after that nobody came for rent. Taking this as advantage, he pressurised Bua Ji and Amma to sell the house. He even forced my jiji to work after seeing me working and sending money to my family. But she couldn't. He also tried to know about my whereabouts to get my money. But thanks to Bua Ji, she never told about me. And after thinking Bua Ji talked with Amma, making sure he will hears their words. She said, the building is ancestral property. The person who would be responsible towards the family will get the right on the property. She also said, if he is not working then how she can prove to the court that he is responsible where every neighbour knows about him. She also said if he does any small work, then she could manage. So, he thought and decided to do job till he gets the property. We never knew he will fall in trap that easily. But luckily it happened. After he joined in some company in Lucknow, they send him to Mumbai for work. He left there with my sister"

"Which company...?"

"I don't remember the name... I think... it's some construction company. That name itself some weird name... like A&D or D&A... I don't know..."