Part 39

Part 39:

"Don't worry Khushi... everything will be fine"

"Do you trust me Khushi?"

"Why can't you leave this fear behind you?"

"Why can't you enjoy your wedding?"

"Why can't you just let it go?"

Khushi heard Arnav saying

"Because I'm scared of losing you Arnav ji... and I don't want to lose you. I can't live without you. Please don't leave me" Khushi muttered in her sleep

"Shh... I'm not going anywhere. I won't leave you... relax... sleep" Arnav wiped the tear from the corner of her eye and pulled her towards him. He felt bad seeing Khushi in this state.

"Arnav ji..." Khushi called him in low voice

"I'm here... relax..." Arnav whispered in her ear, kissing her temple

Khushi felt his breath on her ear, turning her face to her side, she looked at him and smiled in her sleepy state. When the reality dawned on her, she sprang in her place and sat on the bed and looked at Arnav with wide eyes.

"Arnav ji...??? What are you doing here? We shouldn't meet now?" Khushi said and about to go to lock the door Arnav stopped Khushi pulling her towards him

"I already locked the door, relax. No one is going to see me. Come, sleep now"

"But... how... why?" She couldn't believe

"You said you miss me right? That's why" he said with a small smile

Khushi hugged him with full force making him fell on the bed. Arnav closed his arms around her not letting her fall from him. He hugged her tight and kept his face in crook of her neck.

"Never ever think that I will leave you and go. Keep this in your pea sized brain that I can't live without you. If anyone try to stop this wedding, I will elope with you and marry you. No matter what others think. I want you and I need you that's all. You are mine, Khushi. No one can change that, not even you. What should I do to make you believe my words, make you trust me in this?" He asked helplessly

Khushi hugged him tight and pushed her face into his chest and breathed his scent deep into her lungs.

Understanding her unsaid request, Arnav stayed silent and let her feel his warmth. He lied on bed comfortably and took her in his arms. Khushi adjusted herself in his arms and wounded her arms around his chest. After some minutes, she slowly raised her head to see him in his deep sleep. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt top buttons and kissed him lightly and kept her cheek on his skin. She closed her eyes and drifted to peaceful sleep feeling him skin to skin. She felt close and secured feeling him skin to skin.

After few hours, Arnav woke up from his sleep to see Khushi all over him. He looked at his mobile and it showing 3.45 AM. He looked around and again looked at their position, which surprised him. Khushi's face is on his bare chest, and her hand is around his waist and her one leg is in between his legs. He slowly caressed her cheek and called her in low whisper. Khushi hummed nuzzling into his chest more. He felt goosebumps seeing Khushi in that position and hearing her sleepy response. He controlled his feelings and slowly made her lie on her back. He again patted her cheek to wake her up.

Khushi slowly opened her eyes and gave a lazy smile to him.

"Khushi it's going to be morning in few hours. I should leave now..." Arnav said after confirming she woke up completely.