Part 15

Part 15:

She couldn't understand why she is feeling disturbed

She couldn't understand why Arnav not talking with her is hurting her much.

She couldn't understand why she is feeling low.

She couldn't understand why her tears are not stopping.

She couldn't understand why she wants her Bau Ji to be with her in that minute.

She couldn't understand why she is feeling sad

She couldn't understand why making jilebi is not helping her to feel relaxed

She wiped her tears so many times to clear her vision. But nothing helped. She switched off the stove and took the plate full of jilebies and sat on the couch in living room. She started eating while crying. She was about to call her Bua Ji to talk, the doorbell rang. She looked at the time to see night 11. Fear gripped her mind thinking who it might be. She went to the door and asked

"Who is there?"

"It's me..." said Arnav

"Arnav Ji!!!!"

"Yes, Khushi... it's me... open the door" he couldn't control his eagerness to see her face, her face which is reddened with shyness. He smiled little thinking about her expressions. But when the door got open his smile got erased from his face. He saw the red face, but not with shyness, but with continuous crying... 'Crying?' thought Arnav.

"Khushi... are you okay? Why are you crying?" Arnav asked urgently

Khushi hugged Arnav immediately and cried her heart out

Panic gripped his heart. He led Khushi inside the house by closing the door while hugging her tightly.

"Khushi what's wrong? Why are you crying? Tell me damn it... you are scaring me now"

"I'm scared..." said Khushi hiding her face in his chest

"What? You are scared about what?"

"You..."

"WHAT?? You are scared of ME?!" Arnav was surprised to hear that. "What made you feel like that?"

"You disconnected the call. I thought you were angry on me for saying those words. I'm sorry Arnav Ji... I did mean to hurt you by telling my feelings. I'm sorry. I won't do that again. I was just... felt like sharing with you... I'm sorry..." she cried her heart out making Arnav go numb with her confession.

It took some time for Arnav to control his mind and feelings. It took some time for Arnav to understand what's just happened. He looked at Khushi, who is hiding her face in his chest and crying her heart out.

"Khushi??"

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I won't say anything again... I'm sorry..."

"Shh... Khushi... I'm not angry on you. What made you think that?"

"Then why did you cut the call?" she looked at him with tearful and innocent look

"Hmm... I just want to be with you when you say those words. I wanted to see you directly when you say those words. I wanted to see your cheeks going red when you say those words. I wanted to know how you will look when you blush. That's why I came here directly. Sorry, I think I should have told you. I'm sorry Khushi..."

"You wanted to be with me? That's why you cut the call!?"

Arnav nodded his head looking at her face